Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Xplan is like 300 under invoice.
X Plan values were shown to be different, for every model. On a Base, it was previously shown to be worth, just under $400. On a Wildtrak, it was shown to be worth about $1900, with all the other models somewhere in between. So, I'm lost with the intent of your post???

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you are thinking of the difference between invoice and msrp which is very little for the base model but quite a bit more when you get up to the wildtrak, but xplan for the bronco was 300 under invoice which is why granger ford was going to offer 1300 under invoice for anyone with a xpin.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you are thinking of the difference between invoice and msrp which is very little for the base model but quite a bit more when you get up to the wildtrak, but xplan for the bronco was 300 under invoice which is why granger ford was going to offer 1300 under invoice for anyone with a xpin.
Well, because they announced early that they would price competitively, in the way that a legitimate Volume Dealer would price a Bronco. They had initially offered $1000 under invoice as their baseline pricing.

It didn't take too long, before customers with a qualified X Plan would ask how much under invoice they could get. Granger's Business Model indicates that they lowered their pricing by an additional $300 (new total is $1300 under invoice), which is still more of a discount than even a Wildtrak at $1900 under MSRP.

So, a $54k (all in) Wildtrak, at X Plan was +/- $52k (from anyone that accepted the Ford X Plan). A $54k Wildtrak at $1300 under invoice was $50.7k (The Granger volume plan, which was later also accepted by Stephenson's in WV. Note there is also a Laura Volume Plan, in MO, that is a straight $2000 under MSRP, to all (Plan or no Plan).

Is there something that I am missing?

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This isn’t new information to me. I have a reservation with granger and Laura to see which is lower once build and price is up, but as I understand it xplan gets you 300 under invoice and the three hundred comes out of fords pocket not the dealer.
Sponsored