First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A5, Wrangler Sahara Unlimited, Camaro Convertib
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone, is anyone else having issues with the app crashing when you try to select a navigation address? Everything else in the app works, but the instant I try to select an address in the map tab, it crashes. Shuts down entirely. Boom.

The other thing I find is that it will list the address of a very obvious landmark, like a hotel, but in the map view it will give me everything but the hotel, as if it's not in the database, so I can't send the destination to the vehicle.

I've tried reinstalling the app on my iPhone, to no avail. Has anyone else seen this?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume on an iPhone? There was a recent iPhone iOS update very recently; wonder if it's playing games with the Ford Pass app? Not uncommon for apps needing an update after an iOS update.

OP
OP
Lookforme

Lookforme

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A5, Wrangler Sahara Unlimited, Camaro Convertib
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume on an iPhone? There was a recent iPhone iOS update very recently; wonder if it's playing games with the Ford Pass app? Not uncommon for apps needing an update after an iOS update.
Yeah, updated the app, updated iOS today, hard resets, still no luck. Funny because all of the other app functions work, just seems to be an issue with navigation. The search continues.
Sponsored