Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

https://www.ford.ca/owner/rewards/l...iNWpkhyUBxRjpaLboa3-n5X7dccJpWL-LZpWNqMFG13W4

Not sure if this means we will have access to the free points that Ford threw at the US reservees.

@ThatGuyatFord Any insight on this?
I do have some insight on this. FordPass Rewards is now live for Canada as of today, January 12, 2021. When you join FordPass and register to be a member for the Rewards program you get points for every $1 spent in service. Oil Changes, The Works Packages etc!

I do believe we are getting free points for reservation holders. You get x amount when you purchase or lease a new vehicle, so Broncos will get points but I do believe there will be extra points given to reservation holders as a Thank You for your patience!

ICATCHN

Badlands
First Name
Amber & Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8, 21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do have some insight on this. FordPass Rewards is now live for Canada as of today, January 12, 2021. When you join FordPass and register to be a member for the Rewards program you get points for every $1 spent in service. Oil Changes, The Works Packages etc!

I do believe we are getting free points for reservation holders. You get x amount when you purchase or lease a new vehicle, so Broncos will get points but I do believe there will be extra points given to reservation holders as a Thank You for your patience!
We bought on site no pre order and we do get points but I think only after 6 months of owning and only equals out to around a couple hundred bux, our account online does not show any points as of yet so I'm wondering if they will show when 6 month is up or what the deal is, they could show them as there but not available to use yet so you at least know!
Sponsored