Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
UPDATE:

The original Jan 30 start date was pushed back to today (February 8), so you can NOW redeem your FordPass points online!

Announced by Ford to dealers:

Effective January 30, 2023, members will be able to redeem Points online at accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com, providing another avenue for Points redemption and increased accessory sales.​
Members must be logged into the site to earn and/or redeem rewards Points. Members that are currently registered in FordPass Rewards and/or Lincoln Access Rewards will now have the opportunity to use Points toward a discount on accessories both in the dealership and by logging into accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com.
For members that choose pick-up and or installation at their Ford Dealer/Lincoln Retailer, FordPass Rewards/Lincoln Access Rewards will only cover accessories and installation, not taxes, shipping or fees.​
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sure would be more convenient than the current way of having to get a work order from service to pay for something at the parts department.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Announced by Ford to dealers:

Effective January 30, 2023, members will be able to redeem Points online at accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com, providing another avenue for Points redemption and increased accessory sales.​
Members must be logged into the site to earn and/or redeem rewards Points. Members that are currently registered in FordPass Rewards and/or Lincoln Access Rewards will now have the opportunity to use Points toward a discount on accessories both in the dealership and by logging into accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com.
For members that choose pick-up and or installation at their Ford Dealer/Lincoln Retailer, FordPass Rewards/Lincoln Access Rewards will only cover accessories and installation, not taxes, shipping or fees.​
Now dealers are going to find no reason for them to advertise FordPass. Bad marketing play.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just read the program for my side of things and part of the criteria for us is enrolling in accessories ecommerce. We and most other dealers did they a long time ago because of different Ford requirements so I'm wondering why. It's not like we (dealer body) stock a ton of accessories since our FADs delivery at least weekly if not daily. My assumption when I heard the head of accessories tell me about this was the dealers would basically be cut out, orders would go to and ship directly from the FAD and possibly some of the larger items would revert to dealer pick up only.

Not much other info. I can find at this point.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just read the program for my side of things and part of the criteria for us is enrolling in accessories ecommerce. We and most other dealers did they a long time ago because of different Ford requirements so I'm wondering why. It's not like we (dealer body) stock a ton of accessories since our FADs delivery at least weekly if not daily. My assumption when I heard the head of accessories tell me about this was the dealers would basically be cut out, orders would go to and ship directly from the FAD and possibly some of the larger items would revert to dealer pick up only.

Gimme some curbside pickup in the service lane for parts I ordered online and I'm ordering more Ford accessories!

chartzilla

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover Disco 2, '79 Corvette, '17 Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news. My local dealers always wanted MSRP for parts when I called, even when the accessories.ford.com site has them for a significant discount for pickup at that same dealer.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I hope it doesn’t cut you out flip. Good folks like yourself who work hard and are good at what they do deserve a cut. You help people way more than the website does!

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally! Such a Hassel to use points for accessories with the dealer. Get the phone pass around, then the order comes and they don't apply discounts, then they don't call to tell you it's in, then you have to go and go through the points remdemtion. Couldnt understand why I can't just buy it with points and ship to myself. Chevy has been doing that for a decade allowing you to redeem your own points.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope it doesn’t cut you out flip. Good folks like yourself who work hard and are good at what they do deserve a cut. You help people way more than the website does!
Meh. It will some but if it works like initially advertised it will be good for everyone. My curiosity is why Ford is making sure dealers are signed up for e-commerce unless they're going to try to sell out of our inventory instead of the FAD or if they're going to use dealers as back a back up if FAD is out. My ecommerce site does not reflect the 6G discount so if someone here ordered an accessory through Ford and it came though the portal, it wouldn't price correctly. I guess we'll see what kind of mess this is in a few weeks.

Sponsored

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a lot easier. All the Dealers around here charge over retail for Parts, so I typically buy from Ford direct and pick up at the Dealership, but can never use points.

Only problem I see is Ford, and their vendors, suck at delivery/communication.

Took 4 months to get mud flaps, and Ford billed my credit card the day I ordered!

Last edited:

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well hell, now they do it, a day after I spend 316,000 points at retail prices with the local dealer.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't like buying accessories from the dealer anyways. Don’t have it, forgot to order it, rip off price. They just don’t seem interested. Easier from home.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a lot easier. All the Dealers around here charge over retail for Parts, so I typically buy from Ford direct and pick up at the Dealership, but can never use points.

Only problem I see is Ford, and their vendors, suck at delivery/communication.

Took 4 months to get mud flaps, and Ford billed my credit card the day I ordered! (Which isn't even legal).
How is it not legal. Serious question.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How is it not legal. Serious question.
I stand corrected. Not illegal, just not policy for most Credit Card Companies.

When I contacted my Credit Card Company, they said that is not right, and instantly credited the charge from Ford.

When the parts arrived, it then reappeared on my credit card statement. Ford would have had my money for 4-months before I had product. How many millions of dollars are they collecting without any cost on their end?
Sponsored