Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You could always wire on a bilge pump? Gotta wire something to those switches.
5 sets of lights and train horns(compressor).
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronco_CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TIE Fighter
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did they say “no”? Seems like they dodged the question:

4. Rubber floor,vinal interior,sway bar disco,lockers “al a cart”?
A:
1. We hear you and are listening
2. & 3. These will not be available from the factory
4. Rear lockers are available on most series as a free standing option and front & rear combo lockers are available on all series with Sasquatch.
From the looks of it, vinyl floor is exclusive to BD and BL. Its a bummer, but not a deal-breaker (for me).

Might just have to cough up to get a BD, which is almost “just right.” 35s are super necessary though.

The way some people are reacting to a brand new model with what is essentially preliminary info is a bit mind blowing. Not to mention, first MY production hasn’t even started. I

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that was the biggest twitter PR stunt I've seen in awhile. Announce you are going to be answering questions live, then answer maybe 20 actual questions over a 45 minute period most of which were known. I feel like they are just playing with us at this point to keep us engaged. Such a waste of time.

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Towing packages" sometimes give you upgraded radiator and transmission cooling as well that you wouldn't get with an aftermarket receiver/connector. Don't know if that's the case here, but it happens on other models.

---

One thing I didn't think to ask about is how easily removable is the roof rack? With the news you apparently can't easily remove the 2nd row panel with it on, it makes me wonder if you can quickly pull the rack off, remove the panel, and put it back on?
I thought the same thing with the towing package. I am surprised it’s just a receiver and connectors you can get aftermarket. It must only cost like $200 for that package. Still bummed they didn’t offer a package to beef up the towing to at least 5k.

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pricing this fall??? So exactly what does the "Build and Price Tool" coming in August do??? ?‍♂

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone tell me the 4-door rear cargo dimensions?

JK pics for reference.

jeep-wrangler-jl-cargo-trunk-dimensions-measurements0.jpg

jeep-wrangler-jl-cargo-trunk-dimensions-measurements1.jpg

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What axle gear ratios will be available?
A: Bronco 2-door and 4-door are available with: 3.73, 4.27, 4.46, 4.7.

Hope this means on the base model, the buyer can select as an option these r&p ratios. That would be gold for buyers who later want to bump up the tire size. I'm fine paying for that option, it would probably be less expense/hassle than having the diff gears swapped out later.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You would think there would be some difference in towing ability with the 2.7 vs 2.3...
Towing is limited by the suspension, not the engine. Removable roof may be a factor too. If the engine mattered at all the 2.3 would have the same or at least similar tow rating to the Ranger.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope they have that same price for the bronco. 2.7&auto upgrade for 1k, I would jump on it. You make a good point regarding tremor package. The good thing about the BD is that it has that same package on the car plus the marine vinyl and rubber flooring. All I need is that same option price for the upgrade in tranny and 2.7 and hopefully the hard top will be under 1k ?? I wouldn’t mind having my bronco lifted maybe 2 more inches but 32 steelie is fine with me
The Tremor is a great deal. On thousand for the 2.7 & auto sounds good.
The near-simulated "bead-lock ready" Raptor wheel option - same size as Sas. - is two-thousand dollars.
The bad news is ALL the Sas package rims I see are the current Raptor type near-fake bead-lock. Time will tell, but it does not look good. The Ford Performance rings are also crazy high.
If there was a Sas on steel I would be happy.
Sponsored