Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Towing is limited by the suspension, not the engine. Removable roof may be a factor too. If the engine mattered at all the 2.3 would have the same or at least similar tow rating to the Ranger.
Also limited by wheelbase - anti sway only goes so far. Check out the three Jeep wheelbases.
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did I miss anything on the First Edition interior?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Tremor is a great deal. On thousand for the 2.7 & auto sounds good.
The near-simulated "bead-lock ready" Raptor wheel option - same size as Sas. - is two-thousand dollars.
The bad news is ALL the Sas package rims I see are the current Raptor type near-fake bead-lock. Time will tell, but it does not look good. The Ford Performance rings are also crazy high.
If there was a Sas on steel I would be happy.

bead locks are not DOT approved therefore Ford will not put them on a vehicle that is street legal.

That said they are bead locks when you purchase the rings. you dismount the outer bead and "lock" it with the rings so they ARE bead locks that can be used as a DOT approved rim. REAL bead locks cannot do this. Just for the record.

as a side note they are stupid money. real bead locks are around 400 bucks each. The steelies would be fine with me or even an option for 33's with the Squatch in models other than the Badlands.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that was the biggest twitter PR stunt I've seen in awhile. Announce you are going to be answering questions live, then answer maybe 20 actual questions over a 45 minute period most of which were known. I feel like they are just playing with us at this point to keep us engaged. Such a waste of time.
Did you really expect much different?

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any specs on front seat to rear?

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my first (and likely last) experience with ordering a truck from Ford. I'm already tired of their bullshit. Who knew Trump was better at Twitter than Ford? Either answer questions your customers want to know or keep your mouth shut. Mike Levine (or whatever his name is) needs to be better at his job. Most of your customers aren't teenage kids that are ok with being jerked around. They're f-ing up the excitement that has been building for the Bronco. Oh well, maybe they just saved me $60k. Didn't really need their toy anyway.

DBOZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Daren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis, Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The longer this drags out the more the emotions fade. The more the emotions fade, the greater the reality of price. If they price these to the moon, they will lose half these reservations. If anything, you make the first adopters get the cheaper deal and get them on the road. You jack the price for year two FOMO people.

Sponsored

yankee hat with no brim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dodged another way here as well:
4. Rubber floor,vinal interior,sway bar disco,lockers “al a cart”?
A:
4. Rear lockers are available on most series as a free standing option and front & rear combo lockers are available on all series with Sasquatch.
It doesn't look good, but at least it wasn't a flat out "No"......yet

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He said it was the only option but did say they were listiening. Which most of us FE owners took as they might change if enough folks complained. We now have over 30 pages of thread with negative coments about Navy Pier interior. Just wondering if they need 50 or 100 or 200 negative pages to give us other options.
The thing is you won’t make much of an impact with the number of pages if the majority of the posts come from the same 4 or 5 people, and only have one new person post their thoughts every so often.

You need more prospective FE owners complaining and not more complaining from the same prospective FE owners.

Did that poll about the interior trims end up going to Mike yet? It’s a more quantitative measurement that may have a greater impact.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could never be a social media communications manager for any company because my reply to any customer concerns or complaints would be "Thank you for your input, now go F yourself"
In my line of work there's no need for the second phrase . . . "Thank you for your input." has always been code for Go F yourself. Fortunately the majority of the people to whom that is directed have no idea and think we genuinely appreciated their worthless input, LOL.
Sponsored