First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont think the sway bar disconnect should be exclusive for the badlands or first edition. What about if I want to add it later to my Black Diamond? Or the 12" display?
Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought the FE spec was rubber floors with removable carpeted floor mats.

Hope your right, On the Ford Bronco website, when you compare models the PDF shows carpet for the First Edition

Father Time

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the weight capacity of the supplied roof rack as it looks to attach in the front and rear with no mid support?

110 lbs. while in motion and 450 lbs. parked.
I feel like this capacity will not work for many of us who plan to mount cool things on top of the Bronco such as a roof top tent!!?

Father Time

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember to keep refreshing the first post. Q&A is still ongoing. Once it's done, we'll indicate so in the first post. (y)
I think for all of us ordering a two door, one of the major issues is hoping that we could get the rear seat out and a somewhat flat interior floor for packing gear? Thanks...

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like this capacity will not work for many of us who plan to mount cool things on top of the Bronco such as a roof top tent!!?
It really seems like rooftop tents have skyrocketed in popularity over the past year or so. Ford has been designing this thing and looking to hit the necessary bar in each area for years. Of course roof load, tents, ect are scenarios they considered but I don't think it was as high on the list of priorities throughout the process. I think there's really a lot of engineering here to pull off the open roof cage, removable half doors that stow in the vehicle, removable roof panels, and meeting safety regulations. Even with that said, I wouldn't be surprised to see that it can actually go beyond those ratings fairly easily. At least for static load.

You also have to keep in mind that they're hoping for aftermarket gear to take off. I'm sure someone will come up with a bracket system that attaches the the boron bars, drills through the roof, ect. There are all kinds of crazy support systems and cages for jeeps that improve roof capacity.

TacoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma DCLB + 2015 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most interested in the questions regarding the availability of a white top. White top all models? white top on select packages? no white top? I cannot imagine a world with a Ford Bronco with no white top option but it's 2020 and nothing surprises me anymore! (I want that launch tease grey/white interior also! I wonder if that trim makes the final cut)

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m wondering if this is a hard limit for the roof, or just the components they are using.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most interested in the questions regarding the availability of a white top. White top all models? white top on select packages? no white top? I cannot imagine a world with a Ford Bronco with no white top option but it's 2020 and nothing surprises me anymore! (I want that launch tease grey/white interior also! I wonder if that trim makes the final cut)
I sure hope they offer a white top option. I think the blue, cactus gray or the cyber orange with white top look great. Plus it helps with reflecting some of the hear in the parking.
Let's hope they do, otherwise I'd have to paint it myself.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a Bronco guy, have owned Broncos since 1976, but I am starting to think many in the Bronco team at Ford don't have any idea what we really want, and the rest of them don't care. Ford screwed up the Mustangs 50th Anniversary and I think they are going to fuck this launch up even worse

I want a new modern Bronco, but unless things really change when the official order configuration is available, doesn't look I will be placing a order. Maybe in 2022 ford will get it right

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am a Bronco guy, have owned Broncos since 1976, but I am starting to think many in the Bronco team at Ford don't have any idea what we really want, and the rest of them don't care. Ford screwed up the Mustangs 50th Anniversary and I think they are going to fuck this launch up even worse

I want a new modern Bronco, but unless things really change when the official order configuration is available, doesn't look I will be placing a order. Maybe in 2022 ford will get it right
What was bad about Mustang 50th? I watched A Faster Horse, and followed the forum since 2014. I like the LE’s and they offered the PP with auto, and louvered windows. I also currently own a 2018 Mustang GT.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He said it was the only option but did say they were listiening. Which most of us FE owners took as they might change if enough folks complained. We now have over 30 pages of thread with negative coments about Navy Pier interior. Just wondering if they need 50 or 100 or 200 negative pages to give us other options.
I’m pretty sure every one of them will sell to someone else if you guys don’t want them. Don’t think they care

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What was bad about Mustang 50th? I watched A Faster Horse, and followed the forum since 2014. I like the LE’s and they offered the PP with auto, and louvered windows. I also currently own a 2018 Mustang GT.
first they missed the Anniversary
I ordered a LE 50th Anniversary mustang, but when regular mustangs were showing up in inventory and I didn't even have a build date I cancelled the Limited edition. Ford was more concerned about getting inventory to dealers, not getting the Limited Editions built. I later found out the one I ordered didn't get built until 2 months after I cancelled the order

Here is my Mustang

forgeline7.jpg

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

first they missed the Anniversary
I ordered a LE 50th Anniversary mustang, but when regular mustangs were showing up in inventory and I didn't even have a build date I cancelled the Limited edition. Ford was more concerned about getting inventory to dealers, not getting the Limited Editions built. I later found out the one I ordered didn't get built until 2 months after I cancelled the order

Here is my Mustang

Ford Bronco Ford's Answers to Bronco Questions Submissions (Q&A) forgeline7
Got ya. Nice GT350(and color).
Ford Bronco Ford's Answers to Bronco Questions Submissions (Q&A) F6A8F986-877A-4E27-B71F-AC05686F1AD2