First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How about being more specific than " on most series". What about Base? Will we be able to order rear lockers on Base?
From scouring the Ford literature, I don't believe the Base will have that option outside of the Squatch. BB is the first level that specifies option rear lockers.
Sponsored

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From scouring the Ford literature, I don't believe the Base will have that option outside of the Squatch. BB is the first level that specifies option rear lockers.
That's what it's looking like to me. Have reservation for Base and was hoping to only add 33s on 17s and a rear locker from the factory. Don't really need anything more than that and I'll build the rest myself...bumper with winch etc but looks like I might up it to BB plus rear locker. Still not 100% sure if that will be a standalone option on the BB or whether its part of the Sasquatch package only. Should know in a week or three.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am a Bronco guy, have owned Broncos since 1976, but I am starting to think many in the Bronco team at Ford don't have any idea what we really want, and the rest of them don't care. Ford screwed up the Mustangs 50th Anniversary and I think they are going to fuck this launch up even worse

I want a new modern Bronco, but unless things really change when the official order configuration is available, doesn't look I will be placing a order. Maybe in 2022 ford will get it right
I’m just curious, what do you want to see changed about the order config? More stand-alone options?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's what it's looking like to me. Have reservation for Base and was hoping to only add 33s on 17s and a rear locker from the factory. Don't really need anything more than that and I'll build the rest myself...bumper with winch etc but looks like I might up it to BB plus rear locker. Still not 100% sure if that will be a standalone option on the BB or whether its part of the Sasquatch package only. Should know in a week or three.
Yup, I went down this path myself. After noodling Base-squatch or BB with optional locker I came to the conclusion if the pricing is that close I will probably go with a Black Diamond. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around a Big Bend plus locker for all the actual truck like features that you get for just 2k by moving to a BD.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell yeah! Hill start assist is going to be standard across the board.

Sponsored

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, in the Truck world its called a carpet delete.
I've never order from the factory before; if you do a carpet delete at time of order does the price go down? I'd rather invest in good non-carpet flooring I won't destroy in a few days after getting the truck.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never order from the factory before; if you do a carpet delete at time of order does the price go down? I'd rather invest in good non-carpet flooring I won't destroy in a few days after getting the truck.
I doubt there will be carpet delete for this. But I'm assuming it'll pull right out in a minute like a Jeep.

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm talking from the factory
Whatever your dealer is going to charge you to pull out your carpet... I'll do it for half price.
. Like the never put it in. Otherwise I am more than capable of doing it lol. But I'll keep you in mind just in case.

Sponsored