Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
One piece of data missing from the charts:
They SOLD 3277 in July (v. the 2730 in August).

Just a thought here: Since we know they are focused on First Editions for the rest of 2021...
This means NON-first editions in other trims that are 2021s might be rarer than the First Edition.

For example, it is possible that less than 7000 total Base Manual, non-Sasquatch 2-doors (which are all MIC tops) will be sold in 2021 MY. 7000 is the cap for "First Edition" Broncos.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

17,682 vehicles produced by MAP in August. That is impressive and way above previous estimates on this site. If the ratio ever shifts to more Bronco, we could be seeing some serious production. I am not worried at all.

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are they counting completed or VIN #'s

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So there's 14,815 Broncos not sold/delivered...... That's a lot of bad hard tops.....
Now I remember when people were telling me that my numbers were WAY OFF. LMFAO.

Some of those 14,815 Broncos are in the process of being delivered, but many more are at Dirt Mountain Storage Complex than others were willing to believe. BTW, I stated before that I thought Ford would need to replace approximately 12,000 hardtops, well 60% of 21,623 is roughly 12,974.

August 19, 2021 - Let's be real, at a minimum, Ford is going to need to produce 12,000+ V2 MIC tops and they have publicly stated that they had not started production of those tops yet. If that is the case, then we are really screwed.

It's a good thing that my math sucks so bad. FWIW, I had estimated that 45,000 was going to be near the final MY21 production number.

August 4, 2021 - "So in the first 3 months of production, you estimate between 12,000 and 14,000 units (produced, certainly not delivered). We have 4 more months at roughly 6000 per month based on current performance predicting future performance, heck, lets be generous and average it at 8,000 per month. 32k + 14k = max 46k Broncos... that's an awful lot of disappointed reservation holders."

Ya, I think I called that .

Last edited:
Reactions: Rpm

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they have sold 7k, have 4-5k units as demo, and have produced 21k there are LOTS of Broncos sitting, not just the 3k estimated on Dirt mountain. Where are they?
Yep, and no one believed me before when I said as much. I remember people telling me that my numbers were WAY OFF.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just because...

There's only a few hundred produced and delivered Broncos with MIC, not 3000, according to premierdrum.
Does that change the computations at all?
LMFAO...

We'll then lets just all give up and buy yugos!...Seriously you're numbers are off and if it takes 30 to 120 days it will still be worth the wait. If it's not go buy something else... I picked up a nice little 675lt and it's ripping fun ride, not a bronco.
More LULz

Why would you make that assumption?
This was well after people were informed that they should switch to a soft-top to expedite their build and who knows how many of those fall into that camp.

Too much speculation here if you ask me.
And if you don't ask me?
Still, too much speculation backed up by what? Speculation.
LOL, speculators gotta speculate.

Are there any facts behind these numbers or just pure speculation?
Numbers straight out my butt!!!

You're concerned that 130 tops a day isn't possible? You understand the amount of production output of MAP, right? Sure, Ford TOTALLY missed the projected hard/soft top sales figures, but still....
Given the track record.... It's not Ford, it's Webasto... ;)

Sorry to say but your math has many flawed assumptions. Ford NEVER specified end dates for any of the four categories of Bronco deliveries. They only specified approximate start times. So, the fact that they begin deliveries of First In, First Out Broncos on dirt mountain in October means absolutely nothing to the last one to arrive there. For all we know, that last one could be remediated next February. Same goes for the delivered Broncos... no committed completion time. The closest to a committed completion time are the FE's because they are all to be MY 21's.
Ahh, more dissing on my math... Loving it.

I’m 69% sure he said there’s 2200 sitting at the mountain. So maybe 3000 total tops for built units.
No.

Why would you be surprised, they said re-tooled by the end of September?
It truly is fascinating that Bronco6G members appear to have such short memories and/or creative ones at that! lol
Well, let's face the facts, Ford isn't building confidence at this point Today!

I enjoyed the trip down memory lane.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where all of the Broncos? No way there is almost 15,000 of them at dirt mountain. Is there some massive storage facility we’re missing?

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
I'm good with the information Ford has provided, it is what it is!
What I'm not good with is the whinny people making shit up, then blaming Ford that their fantasies don't come true! lol

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What I'm not good with is the whinny people making shit up, then blaming Ford that their fantasies don't come true! lol
[/QUOTE]

Do you need a hug? ;)

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you need a hug? ;)
[/QUOTE]

LOL. He needs a hug and I guess you need validation.

Good job on your math! 👏🏻

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you need a hug? ;)

LOL. He needs a hug and I guess you need validation.

Good job on your math! 👏🏻
If only my parents had loved me. ;) As you can tell, despite Ford's best efforts and despite the fact that my F-150 is about to spew a timing chain, I am having a good day. The timing chain is going to require significant time and frustration to replace in the Texas heat (provided I can limp it 350 miles to San Angelo to do the work), sounds like a box of rocks flailing away under the valve cover with tell-tell squealing from the phasers.

I am worried that it may die enroute, at which point the motor would be junk, but I have no other options. :( Then I'll have to put Ol' Yeller down at 234k miles.
Sponsored