Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well, when did they start producing production broncos? June? So that eliminates 1,819 right there. Those were those Broncos we saw early on that were used for testing, etc...

Also, August ended 2 days ago. So of the approximately 8k produced in august, probably half of that are still in transit and not yet sold. (maybe even more)

so, not that it's much better, but that eliminates probably 6k bronoco's from that 14k number... leaving about 8k. I'm sure there's a few other thousand not sold for various other reasons.

disclaimer... i know nothing! and this is all based on speculation & assumptions!
Ford Bronco Ford's August 2021 Total Sales Down 33%; Bronco Sales in August: 2,730 Vehicles; Bronco Production in August: 8,243 Vehicles giphy (1) (2)
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at those numbers, it makes no sense that htey cancelled the Fusion.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The margins were not as good compared to SUVs and trucks.
I think all of these automakers who dropped every car are going to be caught out in the not so distant future. Most of the current SUVs are so blah that they make even boring cars look great.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Automotive stocks are a short term nightmare IMO... I'd get out now, buy back in a quarter or two. I think long term the rebound is inevitable.
Because trying to time the market is how you should do it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If they have sold 7k, have 4-5k units as demo, and have produced 21k there are LOTS of Broncos sitting, not just the 3k estimated on Dirt mountain. Where are they?
Area 51.

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looking at this who knows when my 7/1 build FE with a MIC top is ever going to get a new one. They have a lot more Broncos to work through than I thought

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not to be a downer. If you look at Bronco August production run of appx. 8250 models and continue that thru the next 3.5 months that would give an additional 29,000 units. That would approximate 50,000 built in MY2021. This would not fulfill the 100,000+ reservations of which I am, a second day holder.
Using Ford reservation numbers for MY21 it will be seven months after the start of MY22 until those MY21 orders would be completed. I hope I am wrong but numbers look ugly.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With less than 20% of orders produced and like 10% sold.... WHY DID THEY KILL RAPID RED AND AMB?!? If it were final stretch stuff or you 99'd your order in January I'd get it, but haven't even sold 10k and you say you're SOL?!?

C'mon FORD WTF

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not to be a downer. If you look at Bronco August production run of appx. 8250 models and continue that thru the next 3.5 months that would give an additional 29,000 units. That would approximate 50,000 built in MY2021. This would not fulfill the 100,000+ reservations of which I am, a second day holder.
Using Ford reservation numbers for MY21 it will be seven months after the start of MY22 until those MY21 orders would be completed. I hope I am wrong but numbers look ugly.
Well even if you go back to July, there was solid info that the MY21 run would be in the 40k range total which sure looks like what its going to end up as. Three months left, math is math. What makes it worse is soo much has now been pushed to MY22 and a backlog of hell.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Each chapter just gets worse lol. Proves to me even further that not one demo should have been sent to a dealer, not one.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Q3-Q4 '22 has been a realistic guess for clearing the non-MOD reservations for a while. Means some people are likely waiting 2+ years between reservation and delivery. [Already been the case for those holding out for painted tops.]

That's if nothing else (slow MICv2 production, chips, covid shutdowns, other supply chain woes) gets in the way of full speed production. 😧