First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It exists, just did my first one and it's a complete PITA.
What did the lucky customer get???

I'm hoping it was a "day spa" visit. ;)
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did the lucky customer get???

I'm hoping it was a "day spa" visit. ;)
Rear cargo mat. Just did my second and it was a PITA too. You have to submit original document (parts invoice) with proof it was for that VIN, customer order number, proof of order number and proof of something else. They got 4 PDFs of the parts invoice with the customer name and VIN. Guess we'll see if that flies, if not, I can understand why a dealer may not want to mess with these. Ford will "audit" this in about 6 months and charge back anything they can find a flaw with.

Ford, if you want us to use this money via FDAD, you need to make it easier to use. Do you really think I took pictures of us putting a mat in the back of a Bronco or customer with take along accessories? Really?

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rear cargo mat. Just did my second and it was a PITA too. You have to submit original document (parts invoice) with proof it was for that VIN, customer order number, proof of order number and proof of something else. They got 4 PDFs of the parts invoice with the customer name and VIN. Guess we'll see if that flies, if not, I can understand why a dealer may not want to mess with these. Ford will "audit" this in about 6 months and charge back anything they can find a flaw with.

Ford, if you want us to use this money via FDAD, you need to make it easier to use. Do you really think I took pictures of us putting a mat in the back of a Bronco or customer with take along accessories? Really?
Do you mind sharing how this is done in more detail? I'd like to share it with my dealership because they don't know how to. Thanks Flip!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They really need to get the person that submits their FDAD claims. If they go to their Bronco readiness dashboard there is a box that shows their Bronco loyalty funds. They click through a couple places and eventually land on the FDAD claims page. They select Bronco customer satisfaction funds, pick the order number from a drop down list, description of use of funds then they will need to upload 4 documents. Original document like a parts invoice, proof of action, reservation ID and documentation confirming customer order number. No idea what specific document they want for the last 3 but if it has a VIN and name matches the order number it should be pretty straightforward.

My brother usually does FDAF claims since it's more of a sales thing rather than service or parts. I have parts invoices so figured I send 'em to see how it works. Of course, like everything Bronco, it's new and doesn't work well on our side of the screen.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even with this program I fully expect my dealership to charge me for every single accessory on day of bronco arrival.

Sponsored

alyssakatherine

Outer Banks
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone had any success with getting something prior to their bronco on this? I have an old ranger Iā€™m driving in the meantime and sure could use some tiresā€¦ especially since Iā€™ve been pushed to ā€˜22

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
expecting delivery of my Bronco in a week and a half and was told there was no ford satisfaction funds available on my base. Getting it for MSRP so not a huge deal. wasn't really expecting it.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Free money for dealers and family members only... everyone else... go away.

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just applied the entire $1,000 towards accessories I picked up today. The general manager explained that the funds were there to calm down complaining customers. I pointed out that I haven't been complaining to which he said, that's why I don't mind giving them all to you. I just did the math. Between all of my Ford Pass points and this combined I "bought" $2,160 worth of accessories without opening my wallet. I have some complaints but this isn't one of them.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer just applied the entire $1,000 towards accessories I picked up today. The general manager explained that the funds were there to calm down complaining customers. I pointed out that I haven't been complaining to which he said, that's why I don't mind giving them all to you. I just did the math. Between all of my Ford Pass points and this combined I "bought" $2,160 worth of accessories without opening my wallet. I have some complaints but this isn't one of them.
Congratulations!

Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good on you. No reason to be a pita to the dealer when most of the problems receiving an ordered Bronco fall back on the manufacturer.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has the "hidden" Customer Satisfaction Fund available for Bronco owners.....if you DON'T ask, you'll probably NEVER get any of it...Dealer has the ability to offer up to $1,000. in "goodies/etc".... MY dealer put a hitch and wiring on for me, after I inquired if it can be done using the CSF money....the hitch was 350 with .8 hours labor, the wiring was 110. with 2.0 hours labor! I figure my "freebie" that is NOW complete, was valued at about 900.

If you DON'T INQUIRE....you DON'T GET....simple.

my dealer said he only got 3000 from ford for the program, I used a good portion of it.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lucky you, I asked about it and he had no idea I sent him the paperwork and havenā€™t heard back

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lucky you, I asked about it and he had no idea I sent him the paperwork and havenā€™t heard back
Squeaky chair gets the grease... don't let it go.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dear Ford can you spend that 1000$ of customer money on My Bronco by hiring one of your workers to go grab my Dirt Mountain Bronco and ship it. That's all I ask THX
Sponsored