Advertisement

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Bronco
Wildtrak
I read the letter. It said could be used for almost anything, Bronco apparel, money toward your existing ford lease, help with a rental car, oil changes for the bronco, discount off extended warranty. If they can spend upto $1000 on me, I want the whole amount. I dont want some cheap $10 bronco hat and shirt. Sounds like you have to act like your a unhappy customer. I'm expecting most dealers might not even admit this program exists. Or they will cheap out with the bronco baseball hat gift. Cut me a good deal on the extended warranty. Or give it to me as future money toward my MIC top I will buy from the dealer someday. Knowing the dealer, $1000 might just cover the cost of shipping and labor for the MIC top come 2023. I removed the MIC top from my order just so I had a chance to see the vehicle in my lifetime. The way the articles are talking now, some of us might not see our bronco till 2023.

Moabbob

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2018 VW Golf R
Bronco
Badlands
This will end up being an avenue for Ford dealers to give away mounds of stuff to their buddy’s, relatives and employees who have a Bronco on order. The rest of us will get Jack out of this because we are not part of the inner circle. Think about how “priority” orders have been handled.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 Mustang GT
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Like others have said, if you want customers happy put the $1k in our hands lol.

Could be rebate, Ford pass points, X-plan, etc.

Don’t give the dealers $1k and then they give us a $20 hat and jacket lol

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Bronco
First Edition
I said it before. Give everyone who reserved X-plan if they want it.

I think X-plan would only save me $275 on my build, but it would end all of the concerns about dealer shenanigans.

I'd also save a few hundred on the BS "DOC Fees" that everyone here charges since X-plan limits those to $100.

Just need a "Bronco Club of America" like MCA and give everyone a complementary membership for the wait.
No effect on my deal either, but that is a simple yet very effective idea for getting rid of all the surprise ADM's that's been going on.
Well if the $1000 is really meant for the dealers from Ford and not for us, which if it's going to the dealer and not direct to us, it seems like it is, then this would be going in the complete opposite direction and "screwing" the dealers that were able to put ADM on orders.

I agree, Ford SHOULD do something to correct the awful ADM. They SHOULD be giving us something direct and not allowing dealers to take a cut/all of it, but time and again Ford has shown that they love their dealers more than they love their customers.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

gotta love the internet, people complain about free stuff and make up a million harebrained conspiracies immediately :-D

I'll take what ever free stuff they throw in my direction, they don't HAVE to give me anything at all. Don't like the free things? Toss them, sell them, give them away, simple.

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Bronco
Badlands
No effect on my deal either, but that is a simple yet very effective idea for getting rid of all the surprise ADM's that's been going on.
Never happen dealers will still have ADM’s they just won’t mention the extra money they were given from ford

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Bronco
First Edition
gotta love the internet, people complain about free stuff and make up a million harebrained conspiracies immediately :-D

I'll take what ever free stuff they throw in my direction, they don't HAVE to give me anything at all. Don't like the free things? Toss them, sell them, give them away, simple.
We complain because Ford is "attempting" to right the wrongs, but if they're letting the stealerships handle the compensation, it's a poor attempt. No one wants to see more money go to the hands of dealerships that are already adding ADM and stealing orders out from under reservation holders.

And I will mention that not all dealerships are bad, Granger for example is a shining light of what modern dealerships should be, but the dealership I've dealt with has been a horrific experience.

Advertisement

Apollo Optics
Advertisement