Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator can we get a copy of the letter posted or lock the thread due to massive misinformation going on?

Seems like almost everyone in this thread is seeing $1000 and assuming Ford is writing giant checks to dealers in the amount of reservations x $1000 and saying have fun! From the few dealers who post here it is somewhere between $0-$1000 per reservation and it sounds like a reimbursement program rather than blank check.
I feel like an adult just walked in to a rebellious teenaged house party.
Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Administrator can we get a copy of the letter posted or lock the thread due to massive misinformation going on?

Seems like almost everyone in this thread is seeing $1000 and assuming Ford is writing giant checks to dealers in the amount of reservations x $1000 and saying have fun! From the few dealers who post here it is somewhere between $0-$1000 per reservation and it sounds like a reimbursement program rather than blank check.
I would love to see a copy of the actual letter the dealerships got to see how they interpret what was in the article for the public. Obviously the dealerships are going to use it how they se fit. Like the guy I quoted who thinks nothings changed for some of us. Pretty sure Wildtrak went from mod to mic to forced soft top and ‘22. AFTER being told no Wildtrak could switch to a soft top just a few weeks ago. But, like he said, nothings changed for us so he can spend his money on the more important people’s orders.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Emailing my sales guy if he’s heard anything in regard to this 🤔

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For $1000, the Las Vegas Ford Dealers Association are offering a gaurantee of no Dead Hookers at any Las Vegas Off-Roadeo Batchelor Parties with a Bronco 21 Reservation and a MY 22 or 23 Order.

No purchase necessary.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
those late reservations that knew they weren't getting a 21 anyway probably don't need anything, .
Late reservation folks don't even get price protection. So in addition to stupid dealer games, they even get to pay more if and when Ford actually builds anything.

Sponsored

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/n...satisfaction-plan-will-give-money-to-dealers/

I wonder which buyers will get the goodies? Will the little old guy trying to buy his first new vehicle get a stupid patch like the ones bronco nation offers? Or will he get the same nice canvas tool bag, mugs and Milwaukie pack out that the Elite FE buyer gets ? No offence to those who can afford the FE's or the VIP buyers. Who will do the auditing of the gifts the dealers hand out? All well, I should just be grateful to be part of this augh spacious occasion. Here's a interesting video on how factory inceptives are dulled out to the dealers.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter, it’s times like these that make me glad I ordered with yal. If I was with my local dealer I’d basically feel like they’re about to steal something from me.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a low APR offering?

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll take a prepaid $1000 gas or credit card, but I don’t expect to get anything, if I get something that’s straight.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see the letter does tell the dealer not to give anything to people who they 99’d.
I don’t see where it says the dealer gets $800 and the lucky few they want to “treat” get $200.

I like the first hint for ideas- a special treat for someone who already has their bronco and is Inconvenienced by having to come get a new top.

Ford just proves how further and further out of touch with reality they really are.
Sponsored