First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It will be interesting to see how this is implemented. It's been a hard year on dealers. Will this really pass through to the customers?
yeah things been real rough for the dealers how they gonna keep the lights on

Ford Bronco Ford's Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Plan Will Help Dealers Manage Order Waits 1630692440040
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This isn't $1000 per customer, its 0-$1000 per customer. Ford gave dealers a budget based on how many orders they had (but not in 99 status), dealer can give some $1000 and some 0, if my budget were spread evenly, it would be $250 per unit. Dealers will use it as they see fit. In my mind the "dirt mountain" buyers deserve something substantial, and those late reservations that knew they weren't getting a 21 anyway probably don't need anything, or anything of high cost at least, since nothings really changed for them anyway.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'd rather have this to use on accessories than discounting the price. Markdown the MSRP and I'll moan and waffle back and forth about spending $1K on parts. Give it to me as accessory cash and it's "Free" parts. Weird how the brain works.

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s an interesting idea, the problem Ford has is it’s lost a lot of credibility. I think they are trying to do right here but it’s so late and it relies on the dealership to actually come through. And I am not impressed with my only experience with Ford dealership.

This is the first American car I’ve bought. I’ve mostly owned German cars and I have to say the interaction with the dealership has been so different. Yesterday I got an e-mail with scheduled production in October, I was excited for only 1 min before my mind turned to how the dealer is going to try and change the deal.

I called the dealer to see if I can use my Ford pass for accessories at Delivery time as it says in Ford communication 6/25. His answer was I know nothing about that. Asked if he could look into it he said no, if they wanted him know anything differently they would let him know directly. You won’t be able to order anything untill after delivery and at that point it would take months for delivery of parts.

This is the guy that is supposed to spend that money on me? i’d say very little chance Of that happening.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn't $1000 per customer, its 0-$1000 per customer. Ford gave dealers a budget based on how many orders they had (but not in 99 status), dealer can give some $1000 and some 0, if my budget were spread evenly, it would be $250 per unit. Dealers will use it as they see fit.
Oh man. Sounds like a nice setup to create more customer against customer, customer against dealer, dealer against dealer conflict.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s an interesting idea, the problem Ford has is it’s lost a lot of credibility. I think they are trying to do right here but it’s so late and it relies on the dealership to actually come through. And I am not impressed with my only experience with Ford dealership.

This is the first American car I’ve bought. I’ve mostly owned German cars and I have to say the interaction with the dealership has been so different. Yesterday I got an e-mail with scheduled production in October, I was excited for only 1 min before my mind turned to how the dealer is going to try and change the deal.

I called the dealer to see if I can use my Ford pass for accessories at Delivery time as it says in Ford communication 6/25. His answer was I know nothing about that. Asked if he could look into it he said no, if they wanted him know anything differently they would let him know directly. You won’t be able to order anything untill after delivery and at that point it would take months for delivery of parts.

This is the guy that is supposed to spend that money on me? i’d say very little chance Of that happening.
That's weird, you would think they have a lot of free time with no cars to sell.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man. Sounds like a nice setup to create more customer against customer, customer against dealer, dealer against dealer conflict.
And notice how Ford isn't in that scenario. Pretty sure that is their plan the whole time. Pretty shitty on Ford's part.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty shitty on Ford's part.
More than shitty, it just seems like a dumb way to spend their money.

They have 100,000+ people who have made some level of commitment to buying a relatively expensive vehicle at near MSRP. This is money in the bag, if they can keep the bait on the line until the Bronco is ready for delivery. So why not directly give people more Ford bucks or whatever at the corporate level to keep the natives from getting too restless?

Instead, folks who reserved on the same day and are waiting until next year might get nothing. Or a Ford mug. Or $1000 toward maintenance. All dependent on their dealer. It's going to be another thing people are bitter about, instead of an incentive to keep the bait hooked.

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet you $1,000 I won’t see a penny of it from my dealer. ZERO correspondence since taking my order in March.

Actually, to be fair, they did send me an automated email thanking me for my order of a “Bronco Sport“ 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

DanielP

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PowerBoost F-150, 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, so the dealer gets $1000 to spend per customer? Sweet! Sounds like the ADM just went down by $1000 everyone! Mission accomplished!

Kidding aside, Ford giving money directly to dealers and thinking that it'll go to customers is about as prudent as putting Cheech and Chong in charge of the DEA.
Ford does not give the money to the dealer. The dealer has to spend their money, then submit to Ford co-op advertising to get reimbursed for the expense.

CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS
To be eligible to claim co-op reimbursement, Ford dealers must prove the spend was for eligible customers and provide the necessary documentation. The documentation requirements for reimbursement are as follows:

• Customer Reservation ID
  • Customer Order Number
  • Invoice / Receipt
  • Photo Proof
Sponsored