DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers aren't getting $1,000 per reservation holder. We got around $4500 and have over 40 reservation holders. Just an fyi.
Sponsored

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
anyone know if this is just US dealers or does this include Canada? doubtful but hoping

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's see, it expires June of 2022. Modular tops not available until 2023. Great.

Sponsored

4dFamily

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The dealerships do not get cash! They will be able to purchase swag, booze, accessories etc then invoice Ford with receipts to then get refunded. If Ford wanted you to be able to get a discount on your vehicle they could have given you another 200k FPR points which can be used as money off your vehicle, or accessories or services.

Most customers would appreciate that as opposed to a bottle of bourbon or Bronco swag.

But to involve the dealerships is wrong. We have no control over when your bronco will be built, no control over why your hard top is flawed or how long your vehicle will have to sit in a lot. I assure you all dealerships want your vehicles released as well.
100% agree, I am a dealer as well and every dealer would love for this process to go smoother but it's all out of our control. As far as the "money" we get for this program, Ford is giving us a total allowance to use as we see fit. With that we can spend at a max of $1000 per customer but once that money is gone it's gone. If I divide our total allowance up evenly between all our reservation holders that equals just under $50 per customer.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wouldn’t mind 1000 dollars off extended warranty plan or one of those cool traxas rc Broncos but I could see most stealerships keeping the money for themselves
I imagine it's a special program and the dealers have to show what they did and get reimbursed. Seriously doubt Ford will just send a grand per to each dealership.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't read the 5 pages yet, but had a thought...

Why not just deposit the up to $1000 worth of Ford Bucks (whatever the hell they call them) into our accounts on completed sale/purchase of the vehicle. Why include the dealer in this equation at all? I think Ford knows they have a bunch of scum ass blood suckers running their franchises, why let them in on this at all? If it was really about the customer, they already have a system to reward the customer... just sayin.

Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
be nice if they just gave people 1000 off the price of they bronco instead of cheapo gifts
100% this. It’s like they want to be nice and do stuff for us which is amazing and appreciated, but I think most would take a straight discount. $1,000 off $50,000, $750 off $40,000, $500 off $30,000. Might even get some people to spend more for bigger discounts.

I’ll still take a hoodie, XL 😉

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found out that these are the "consultants" that Ford hired to come up with this "customer loyalty plan"

Big_Money_Rustlas.jpg

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll take a bottle of Balenvie 21 yr Port finished double wood. Four bottles will kill that grand.
that's a good one. The Balvenie 15 Sherry Cask is another tasty one. I saw someone else reference Pappy 15 - I wouldn't waste my money (or someone else's money) - the secondary market prices on that are absolutely ridiculous, and it's not that great of a bourbon - it's decent... but not $1500.00 ... maybe if it was $75-$100 a bottle.

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does this mean my dealer might talk to me?

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you share your rough plans for it?
We don't have a solid plan yet. We got the email yesterday I believe.

SO far the idea has been kicked around for a swag bag (Nice Canvas Backback with Bronco items inside) but nothing locked down yet. Like someone said above it comes out to like $40-$50 per customer.

Also, to piggyback off another comment above. We have to show proof of who we are giving the items to and proof they are reservation holders.
Sponsored