First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UP TO $1,000.00. TELL'EM TO WRITE YOU A CHECK.(y)
Sponsored

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It will be interesting to see how this is implemented. It's been a hard year on dealers. Will this really pass through to the customers?
Each employee, family or friend of the dealership will get $1000 more off

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Priority orders and now this. Ford doesn't seem to realize that secrets cannot be kept anymore.

It sounds like a windfall for unscrupulous dealers ($1K to each priority order, family members, etc). But it sounds like a royal pain in the butt for good dealers when the amount per customer is small and expectations are unrealistic.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

LagoCJ

Raptor
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor and GMC Canyon AT4X
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a tough time believing that this will benefit customers at all. I still haven't seen the $100 reservation fee refunded to me after delivery....as promised at time of reservation.....

To be clear...my dealership has been great with no ADM, no shenanigans, and has been excellent post sales. But, unless Ford has a foolproof method of enforcing the $1000 (+$100) actually gets used on the customer, it won't be....

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn't the first swag offered by the mothership, through the discretion of the dealerships, for Bronco enthusiasts.

Last summer a few dealerships sent out swag to their reservation holders like Sewell did in the pic below.

However the vast majority of dealerships either kept the swag or didn't even participate in the work needed to get it to the customer.

I fully expect that this lagniappe will be exactly the same. The vast majority of us won't see a damn thing.

View attachment 168671

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford does not give the money to the dealer. The dealer has to spend their money, then submit to Ford co-op advertising to get reimbursed for the expense.

CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS
To be eligible to claim co-op reimbursement, Ford dealers must prove the spend was for eligible customers and provide the necessary documentation. The documentation requirements for reimbursement are as follows:

• Customer Reservation ID
  • Customer Order Number
  • Invoice / Receipt
  • Photo Proof

Well hell, that shouldn't be very hard for a dealer like Granger that has like 1400 orders. They would have to hire another employee, buy another printer, and a crap load of ink just to get that done. :)

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This isn't $1000 per customer, its 0-$1000 per customer. Ford gave dealers a budget based on how many orders they had (but not in 99 status), dealer can give some $1000 and some 0, if my budget were spread evenly, it would be $250 per unit. Dealers will use it as they see fit. In my mind the "dirt mountain" buyers deserve something substantial, and those late reservations that knew they weren't getting a 21 anyway probably don't need anything, or anything of high cost at least, since nothings really changed for them anyway.
You know, some of us didn’t ask to be 99’d but had it forced on us. Giving you guys the money is just wrong. My dealer did nothing, absolutely nothing, except push a button to place my order. I picked what I wanted, went in and paid the $100 res and $400 deposit for the order. You guys aren’t selling these things. You aren’t sitting around hoping someone will come to your lot and buy one. We’ve already ordered them.
You get money to spend on (some of) us how you see fit? I don’t want trinkets and clutter for my house. I also didn’t want to be 99’d when they couldn’t build my order. I’m so glad that not only do I not get my bronco, but also if what your saying is true, I also don’t get appreciated for hanging in there.

Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me about this today.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a tough time believing that this will benefit customers at all. I still haven't seen the $100 reservation fee refunded to me after delivery....as promised at time of reservation.....

To be clear...my dealership has been great with no ADM, no shenanigans, and has been excellent post sales. But, unless Ford has a foolproof method of enforcing the $1000 (+$100) actually gets used on the customer, it won't be....

CJ, IIRC that $100 went to your dealer, not Ford. You may need to have a come to Jesus meeting with your salesperson.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Administrator can we get a copy of the letter posted or lock the thread due to massive misinformation going on?

Seems like almost everyone in this thread is seeing $1000 and assuming Ford is writing giant checks to dealers in the amount of reservations x $1000 and saying have fun! From the few dealers who post here it is somewhere between $0-$1000 per reservation and it sounds like a reimbursement program rather than blank check.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanna note how quickly dealers can turn this into nothing. And yet some folks are in here saying that it’s ridiculous for customers to be dubious of this setup with the dealers in control lol.

This isn't $1000 per customer, its 0-$1000 per customer. Ford gave dealers a budget based on how many orders they had (but not in 99 status), dealer can give some $1000 and some 0, if my budget were spread evenly, it would be $250 per unit. Dealers will use it as they see fit. In my mind the "dirt mountain" buyers deserve something substantial, and those late reservations that knew they weren't getting a 21 anyway probably don't need anything, or anything of high cost at least, since nothings really changed for them anyway.
Ford does not give the money to the dealer. The dealer has to spend their money, then submit to Ford co-op advertising to get reimbursed for the expense.

CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS
To be eligible to claim co-op reimbursement, Ford dealers must prove the spend was for eligible customers and provide the necessary documentation. The documentation requirements for reimbursement are as follows:

• Customer Reservation ID
  • Customer Order Number
  • Invoice / Receipt
  • Photo Proof
Dealers aren't getting $1,000 per reservation holder. We got around $4500 and have over 40 reservation holders. Just an fyi.
100% agree, I am a dealer as well and every dealer would love for this process to go smoother but it's all out of our control. As far as the "money" we get for this program, Ford is giving us a total allowance to use as we see fit. With that we can spend at a max of $1000 per customer but once that money is gone it's gone. If I divide our total allowance up evenly between all our reservation holders that equals just under $50 per customer.
Sponsored