Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now y'all know the value of a good dealer. Too bad they are the exception. Waiting for the pictures of the awesome gifts the Granger folks will get while I stare at a big pile of emptiness.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So reserve a wildtrak first week and get 99’d due to all of the delays and screw ups and I’m not included on this. Cool.

Sponsored

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So mine's on dirt Mountain, and I'm reading that some orders being placed now are getting delivered in 4 weeks. Is this incentive to get me to place a new order, which should still get here months before the Dirt Mountain crowd?

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole thing just makes me angrier. This has seriously been a horrible purchase experience for me from both Ford and my dealership. I understand that there are parts constraints, etc. But the communication from Ford has either been non-existent or half-truths. It has been nothing but broken promises through the entire process. Awesome I got some shitty poster and a cheap ass hammock :rolleyes:

My experience with my dealer has been even worse. 0 communication. 0 swag or anything. I got an email from them back in January asking me to reach out to order that included 3 employee emails. I emailed one of them and never heard anything back. Then another employee emailed me a few weeks later because I guess the one I emailed quit? ok whatever I put in my order. I email him about a month later asking some questions and get no reply and end up finding out the information on my own. I then email him again to try and change my order and no reply. I call the dealer and that guy quit. I have had to deal with about 6 different salespeople so far. The only one there who knows anything or is worth a damn is their inventory manager. So I deal with him and get yelled at by their "Head Bronco Salesperson" because I told him I didn't have a sales person and was working with the inventory manager. :ROFLMAO: Fast forward to last Sunday I head down there to see if I can test drive their demo (Which their inventory manager, not a sales person told me they had) and the guy at the front told me to go sit in a waiting area and he would send someone over. I sat there for 45 minutes and nobody even talked to me so I up and left (meanwhile the dealer Bronco was sitting there the entire time). My brother goes in to get his Ranger serviced and test drives the Bronco right away so I swing down there and finally test drive it. Truck was amazing btw. Finally the sales guy I talked to in order to test drive it tells me that my sales guy is the "Main Bronco Salesperson" who yelled at me months earlier. This guy had just looked up my order in their system while I was on a test drive and completely had my order wrong. Then I asked him for his card so I can get his email and he claimed that he has emailed me before (he hasn't) and that he would email me. Well it's been a fucking week and I still don't have his contact info. Both my other brother and my dad have put in reservations for a new Lightning and a Maverick and I told them both to go to a different dealer in the area because of the shit show this has been.

Who knows when I will actually get my Bronco but what I do know is I won't get shit from this new "Customer Satisfaction Program"

Sorry for the rambling it's late, I'm tired and I'm grumpy.

The last time I ordered a car it took 6 weeks from order to pickup and that included shipping time from Japan on a boat.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And dealers thought their customers were blowing them up now. Just wait til we ask for bottles of booze and free parts!

Admin edit:

Here's the formal announcement:

Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Announcement 2.png
Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Announcement 1.png
Lol. Auto manufacturer recommending a bottle of bourbon to frustrated customers... This has got to be fake news

Sponsored

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want them to do $1000 worth of work on my current car to keep it on the road until my bronco comes (whenever that may be). Got a pretty nasty oil leak. My only moments of weakness about jumping ship are based around not wanting to invest any money in my current car that I should be spending on a new car.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This whole thing just makes me angrier. This has seriously been a horrible purchase experience for me from both Ford and my dealership. I understand that there are parts constraints, etc. But the communication from Ford has either been non-existent or half-truths. It has been nothing but broken promises through the entire process. Awesome I got some shitty poster and a cheap ass hammock :rolleyes:

My experience with my dealer has been even worse. 0 communication. 0 swag or anything. I got an email from them back in January asking me to reach out to order that included 3 employee emails. I emailed one of them and never heard anything back. Then another employee emailed me a few weeks later because I guess the one I emailed quit? ok whatever I put in my order. I email him about a month later asking some questions and get no reply and end up finding out the information on my own. I then email him again to try and change my order and no reply. I call the dealer and that guy quit. I have had to deal with about 6 different salespeople so far. The only one there who knows anything or is worth a damn is their inventory manager. So I deal with him and get yelled at by their "Head Bronco Salesperson" because I told him I didn't have a sales person and was working with the inventory manager. :ROFLMAO: Fast forward to last Sunday I head down there to see if I can test drive their demo (Which their inventory manager, not a sales person told me they had) and the guy at the front told me to go sit in a waiting area and he would send someone over. I sat there for 45 minutes and nobody even talked to me so I up and left (meanwhile the dealer Bronco was sitting there the entire time). My brother goes in to get his Ranger serviced and test drives the Bronco right away so I swing down there and finally test drive it. Truck was amazing btw. Finally the sales guy I talked to in order to test drive it tells me that my sales guy is the "Main Bronco Salesperson" who yelled at me months earlier. This guy had just looked up my order in their system while I was on a test drive and completely had my order wrong. Then I asked him for his card so I can get his email and he claimed that he has emailed me before (he hasn't) and that he would email me. Well it's been a fucking week and I still don't have his contact info. Both my other brother and my dad have put in reservations for a new Lightning and a Maverick and I told them both to go to a different dealer in the area because of the shit show this has been.

Who knows when I will actually get my Bronco but what I do know is I won't get shit from this new "Customer Satisfaction Program"

Sorry for the rambling it's late, I'm tired and I'm grumpy.

The last time I ordered a car it took 6 weeks from order to pickup and that included shipping time from Japan on a boat.
Our stories are way too similar. My salesperson (kid) wouldn’t call or text me back. I finally text him and said it was bad business to blow someone off who is buying a 50k vehicle from him. He finally text me back after that and told me he didn’t work there anymore. After that I went in and talked to the sales manager about how much a douche this kid was and was able to get a signed MSRP even though I ordered a month after Ford’s deadline for price protection.

fishahkat

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would be cool with adding an extra year to the factory warranty.
Sponsored