Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Minimum spend per order holder = $0.
Maximum spend per order holder = $1,000.

The average amount available is less than $1,000, so not everyone can receive the maximum.
So I did some reading and it seems like ford is allocating a certain amount of money to each dealer. If the dealer divides it evenly it’s only a few hundred dollars. A dealer could give out $1000 to some and screw others over. What a wonderful idea Ford came up with. To value certain customers more than others.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a wonderful idea Ford came up with. To value certain customers more than others.
Ford isn't necessarily valuing the customers unequally. They're just pushing the decision-making down to the dealership level. Some dealerships will choose to do a pro rata distribution, and some will distribute it unevenly based on their own reasoning. 🤷‍♂️

Now if you're suggesting that Ford should not have trusted the dealerships with that level of local decision making, that's an entirely different matter.

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Detroit Free Press found a dealer with a unique idea.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...d-bronco-1-000-dollar-perks-delay/5750434001/

Jeff King, vice president and general manager at Bozard Ford Lincoln in St. Augustine, Florida, told the Free Press that he plans to use the customer satisfaction money to rent the Bronco Off-Roadeo facility outside of Austin, Texas, on Monday and Tuesday, plus reserve 35 seats on an airplane.

"We're going to max out the funds on people who want to go with us. It paid for airfare and two nights at Horseshoe Bay," King said. "For us, we would rather create experiences than buy a keychain for people."

HoboDrifter

Badlands
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't think of anything they could do with the money to get me to send in a good survey.

Sponsored

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I certainly could think of a few accessories dealership could buy for me :). That'd be a nice gesture.

RogueAce70

Wildtrak
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone should call their dealer & ask them directly what they plan to do with this program; I spoke to mine, they said they will not be allocating any of the Customer Satisfaction funds to their order holders. I’m not disappointed with their decision, I’m already receiving below dealer invoice so I can understand why they made the decision; for the record I’m completely happy with the dealership I’m working with.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ask my dealer about the program and they said with over 500 reservations it amounted to $50 per order. I guess it will be something small.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ask my dealer about the program and they said with over 500 reservations it amounted to $50 per order. I guess it will be something small.

They are still working on maximizing the kick-back!

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ah, my $4 bottle of Ripple will be billed at $700, I hope it is at least cold...
And you will wait 8 months for them to get it for you. 😂

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. And if Ford is providing $1,000.00 for every Reservation/Order holder....then some of us just might expect that full $1,000.00 Why wouldn't we.....the Dealer is reimbursed by Ford.
Read Monster below, he nails it.

So I did some reading and it seems like ford is allocating a certain amount of money to each dealer. If the dealer divides it evenly it’s only a few hundred dollars. A dealer could give out $1000 to some and screw others over. What a wonderful idea Ford came up with. To value certain customers more than others.
Quoted for the truth

The Detroit Free Press found a dealer with a unique idea.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...d-bronco-1-000-dollar-perks-delay/5750434001/

Jeff King, vice president and general manager at Bozard Ford Lincoln in St. Augustine, Florida, told the Free Press that he plans to use the customer satisfaction money to rent the Bronco Off-Roadeo facility outside of Austin, Texas, on Monday and Tuesday, plus reserve 35 seats on an airplane.

"We're going to max out the funds on people who want to go with us. It paid for airfare and two nights at Horseshoe Bay," King said. "For us, we would rather create experiences than buy a keychain for people."
So...35 seats go to the dealers buddies (perhaps with a hidden kickback from the hotel and off roadeo company?) who are already getting a better deal than the other suckers who put in orders at that dealer. True or not, that will be the perception and a lot more pissed off people than happy ones. People will know that funds were calculated for each customer (even if only $30), if they get nothing it will feel like they had it taken from them by the dealer, not at all true, but people will see it that way. Even if completely random, won't be believed or someone with a hard luck story will cry foul, or sexism, or racism, or whatever. This will backfire worse than a 1978 Ford Fairmont with bad gas.
Nope, my dealer had no idea it even existed. :rolleyes:
Well... It doesn't exist for common folks like you and me... Not like a dealer would lie and claim they didn't know or say they weren't giving anything to anyone, nod, nod, wink, wink. They could tell everyone who asks that they are not participating, then the whole pot of potential money can be spent at near the maximum on the favored few.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has limited options to “fix” their dealer network. The dealers have the franchise laws on their side generally.
Sponsored