Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1F471DDC-C662-41D2-A68A-15A686401987.jpeg

I love mine. Eventually I’ll figure out a way to quick release the front panel as well.
Glad it offers up a bit of security, blocks most of the precipitation, and cleans up the look.
Oddly enough I’ve picked up a total of .2mpg average.
Where did you buy your upper cargo shelf?
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bo
Where did you buy your upper cargo shelf?
Bought the brackets from Pura Vida Off-road and made my own shelf.
They sell both though.
@UtahBrandon is the guy selling.

handier than handles on a box!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it wouldn’t work correctly, because the side plates/walls are cut precisely to meet the rise of the seats hinge line that cuts across the cargo floor. I don’t think the greater length of the 4 door sidewall hardware would fit over the shorter distance to the seat fold point on the 2-door.
IMG_9531.jpeg
Ahhhh....thanks for that. Good thinking.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good point, wonder if you can saw that shit in half and add hinges
Jig saw cut thru it just for fine me when trimming it out the space needed to fit the Stinger tailgate sub.
I have a 2-dr, but keep my back seats folded down. It seems (from Ford's pics) the 2-dr cargo enclosure would be too short to cover the entire cargo area, as they show it with back seats up.

I wonder if a 4 door cargo enclosure would fit?
2 door enclosure protects the entire back area, just like the 4 door, just doesn't lift up. Doesn't matter if you have the seats down or not. Extra storage added on mine with a shelf. Top of the Ford enclosure only has a 50lb rating too, shelf has much more. And I lost a tie down trimming it for the sub.

Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review 20230328_144359

Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review 20230419_151539

Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review 20230328_144312

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife has the one with the hinges and it rattles like crazy. I can't stand it. I can even hear it when she is on the phone talking. It does make it more secure when you are running topless

Sponsored
OP
OP
Aviator

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife has the one with the hinges and it rattles like crazy. I can't stand it. I can even hear it when she is on the phone talking. It does make it more secure when you are running topless
I feared it might, and chose the no-hinge version to be safe. If I need the height, I’ll just pot the top of the cargo box off. Just 5 bolts.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the deluxe with the hinge and have zero rattle. I'd double check all the bolts are as tight as possible.

Don't mean to question your installation but I'd be curious to hear what others here with the deluxe experience.

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been rockin’ the Slipstream enclosure by Diabolical for over a year now and am mostly happy with it. Theirs is some rattling and squeaking present even after torquing everything down. It’s annoying to systematically work out where the sounds are coming from but once you do it’s a trivial fix.

The real magic of it is the fact that you can remove 80% of it in about five minutes thanks to the quick release bolts.

Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review 02C07B64-BC31-4FCC-834F-59BA4E23C5D5

(not my photo)

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the deluxe with the hinge and have zero rattle. I'd double check all the bolts are as tight as possible.

Don't mean to question your installation but I'd be curious to hear what others here with the deluxe experience.
I promise you, everything was installed, step by step. Every nut bolt and washer. What keeps coming lose are the stupid knows close to the tailgate. That's the only thing that keeps coming loose and I even put a slight layer of foam between the lid and walls to see if that would help.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I promise you, everything was installed, step by step. Every nut bolt and washer. What keeps coming lose are the stupid knows close to the tailgate. That's the only thing that keeps coming loose and I even put a slight layer of foam between the lid and walls to see if that would help.
I have trouble closing the lid without some jiggling of it due to the plastic tailgate hinges of the bronco but once it's locked in I don't hear anything while driving.

Sponsored

TxTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the Ford cargo mat fit with this cargo enclosure? Or does it fold up on the sides? Anyone try a cargo mat any brand with this cargo enclosure?

Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review 1686281253088

OP
OP
Aviator

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does the Ford cargo mat fit with this cargo enclosure? Or does it fold up on the sides? Anyone try a cargo mat any brand with this cargo enclosure?

Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review 1686281253088
It does not. It needs the sides trimmed. The depth is good. I also made cut outs for the tiedowns near the tailgate side so that it would lie flat across the package.
Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review IMG_1678
Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review IMG_1677
Ford Bronco Ford's Cargo Area Enclosure with Fixed Lid - Installation Guide and Review IMG_1676

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a two door with the rear seats removed, and I wish they made something like this that covers everything behind the front seats. I'm probably in the minority on this so I don't expect to see a product like that.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If the cargo mat doesn't fit, I'm assuming none of theses would work if I have the slide out tailgate either.