First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lots of sour grapes. Ford is working out their communications channel on this. That dealerships have a difficult time disseminating information to their customers is nothing new. Generally there is staff turnover and folks jobs are selling cars not determining multinational communication standards for a massive organization.

Ford has communicated with just about all of us as much as it needs to. It also provides a tool for you to track your vehicle through the process (while most of you haven't used that tool yet, it does exist and it functions better than a customer needs it to).

These threads will be a dime a dozen for the next 7 months as the thin-skin society gets in various stages of heartburn.

Ford has no reason to try and communicate with individuals really much at all, it's that dealerships screw up so often it's as if they are trying that the mothership has to step in.
Most of us lack your ability to verbally eviscerate our perceived evil-doers, and thin-skinned-maniacal rantings are the only recourse at at our disposal........when we lack the courage to tell Ford and the dealerships to stick their Bronco where the sun don’t shine.

I did however read a thread earlier from a Ford (rep?) That left me feeling yesterday’s boondoggle was less random and more premeditated and calculated, which inexplicably provided me a level of business as usual capitalistic comfort.
Or at least my prior feelings of being taken from behind without so much as the reciprocity of a reach-around were somewhat alleviated.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most of us lack your ability to verbally eviscerate our perceived evil-doers, and thin-skinned-maniacal rantings are the only recourse at at our disposal........when we lack the courage to tell Ford and the dealerships to stick their Bronco where the sun don’t shine.

I did however read a thread earlier from a Ford (rep?) That left me feeling yesterday’s boondoggle was less random and more premeditated and calculated, which inexplicably provided me a level of business as usual capitalistic comfort.
Or at least my prior feelings of being taken from behind without so much as the reciprocity of a reach-around were somewhat alleviated.
Ford is a company with how large of a marketing team, and how many product teams, and how many sub-teams in charge of some aspect of that communication?

I just can't foresee how Ford could possibly have one singular, collective voice which spoke with complete accuracy, timing and understanding across the entire entity.

Then you throw in Dealerships which are essentially the quasi-informed customer who have conflicting interests.

Then below that you have a forum.

Then below that you have those on the wait list who use no forms of communication or education beyond what their dealership tells them (may the Bronco gods have mercy upon their souls).

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No idea if it matters but the 3 people I know in Canada (including myself) that got VINs yesterday put down $1k+ at the dealer. Almost certainly anecdotal, but the others with only the $100 got nothing

zilstershiner

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler, 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then below that you have those on the wait list who use no forms of communication or education beyond what their dealership tells them (may the Bronco gods have mercy upon their souls).
This is who I envy. They put in an order, the dealer tells them they will hear more in May, and that’s the end of it. May isn’t here so they have no expectation of anything else. They are blissfully unaware of the wailing and gnashing of teeth. They don’t even know that they are supposed to cry because a later time stamp is being built before them. They live in ignorant bliss.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is a company with how large of a marketing team, and how many product teams, and how many sub-teams in charge of some aspect of that communication?

I just can't foresee how Ford could possibly have one singular, collective voice which spoke with complete accuracy, timing and understanding across the entire entity.

Then you throw in Dealerships which are essentially the quasi-informed customer who have conflicting interests.

Then below that you have a forum.

Well, Ford has turned me atheist, or at least agnostic when it comes to the Bronco, so I won’t waste time with nursery rhymes and blood and wine (thanks for the quote Sturgill) but the Bronco Demons lurking in dealerships posing as salesmen do keep me awake at night. But I still can’t wait to get my hands on my Bronco and see what trouble I can get into.

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do people honestly believe that someone sits at a computer all day and hand selects which builds will be built when? After reading a few threads it sure seems that way. Yesterday was very expected given that a computer algorithm figures out the maximum amount of Broncos that can be built with the given supplies and inventory. If you have a heavily optioned build, obviously you’re going to have to wait longer.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to be clear, I want to understand... You want several people, possibly with families to support, to lose their livelihoods because you don't fully understand the process...? If you placed an order, you will get a Bronco... In the grand scheme of things, what benefit is there to being so frustrated about it? I think Ford could communicate more transparently, but it seems that they are cruising right along and doing their best to get things scheduled and get broncos made DESPITE an unprecedented global supply shock and feverishly obsessive people torturing their dealers and support staff (I'm a tad guilty as well). I said it in another thread, we were told that we would know when our Bronco was being made by May. I'm sure you will know sometime within the next 6 weeks where you stand in production... Any sooner than the end of May is a bonus. Just breathe.....
Out of the mouth of babes...... Way to go new guy; some reason for a spell. :)

Bratty men who act spoiled, whine, yell, call names and pass licks are an interesting phenomenon.

What would your grandfathers say if they could read/hear some of the nonsense that these "men" spew all over these internets?....... Shame

Rich boys having to wait til Christmas mornin for new toys and throwing all out tantrums...... Shame

Complaining about everything, EVERYTHING! Cupholders and shit, interior colors, screen sizes, suppleness of leather........ Shame

When did men become so..... well, emotional? So angry, so full of anxiety?......... Shame

Calm down fellas, you'll be ok. Many of you already have nice vehicles, many have multiple with some even parked all in 3rd garages or all up on the grass and shit......... Shame

This thread has gone viral with 16 pages of adult male angst in ONE DAY....... Shame

The Wrangler crowd is gonna eat our lunch and frankly this is a bit embarrassing.

Don't worry, I bet Ford is very anxious to get most of us out of their hair.

And stop calling and harassing these dealerships so much! We haven't even purchased anything, yet they talk to many of you more than they do their own wives....... SHAME!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What happened yesterday should cost several people their jobs, what a cluster. None of us know what is going on, the dealers don't know what is going on, and nothing is communicated. I've seen several dealers, including mine, that didn't have anything schedule yesterday. Also what a joke that they made such a huge deal out of your reservation timestamp only to piss all over that on day 1 of scheduling. I've seen several people with my exact build post build dates and their reservations are days and even weeks behind mine. If their goal is to piss people off, they are on a great track.
Did not read, but Mark Levine is listening.

Reactions: Axe

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Out of the mouth of babes...... Way to go new guy; some reason for a spell. :)

Bratty men who act spoiled, whine, yell, call names and pass licks are an interesting phenomenon.

What would your grandfathers say if they could read/hear some of the nonsense that these "men" spew all over these internets?....... Shame

Rich boys having to wait til Christmas mornin for new toys and throwing all out tantrums...... Shame

Complaining about everything, EVERYTHING! Cupholders and shit, interior colors, screen sizes, suppleness of leather........ Shame

When did men become so..... well, emotional? So angry, so full of anxiety?......... Shame

Calm down fellas, you'll be ok. Many of you already have nice vehicles, many have multiple with some even parked all in 3rd garages or all up on the grass and shit......... Shame

This thread has gone viral with 16 pages of adult male angst in ONE DAY....... Shame

The Wrangler crowd is gonna eat our lunch and frankly this is a bit embarrassing.

Don't worry, I bet Ford is very anxious to get most of us out of their hair.

And stop calling and harassing these dealerships so much! We haven't even purchased anything, yet they talk to many of you more than they do their own wives....... SHAME!
A grown man using all those words to whine about grown men whining. Welcome to the club. You can turn in your man card at the front desk.

Sponsored

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do people honestly believe that someone sits at a computer all day and hand selects which builds will be built when? After reading a few threads it sure seems that way. Yesterday was very expected given that a computer algorithm figures out the maximum amount of Broncos that can be built with the given supplies and inventory. If you have a heavily optioned build, obviously you’re going to have to wait longer.
Not true. There were many people that had 2.7s with lux packages that received an email. At this point I'm not sure if anyone really knows what if any deadly sins there are.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd gladly stand in one of the priority guys shoes lol

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A grown man using all those words to whine about grown men whining. Welcome to the club. You can turn in your man card at the front desk.
My thoughts exactly

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not true. There were many people that had 2.7s with lux packages that received an email. At this point I'm not sure if anyone really knows what if any deadly sins there are.
Unless you share the exact trim level, options, and have a earlier time stamp that argument really doesn’t work out. Different trim levels are going to have different amounts of supplies available. Think of it this way, the more builds that are getting VIN’s means that yours is getting closer to being pulled when supplies allow.
Sponsored