JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford's communication around this is unbelievably bad oprah-you-get-a-car-gif-7
Sponsored

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unless you share the exact trim level, options, and have a earlier time stamp that argument really doesn’t work out. Different trim levels are going to have different amounts of supplies available. Think of it this way, the more builds that are getting VIN’s means that yours is getting closer to being pulled when supplies allow.
Actually I do have the exact same trim level as people that got an email and an earlier time stamp. That was not my point though. My point was that we are not sure what exactly will be a supply delay. For example: Everyone thought that the black leather interior was going to be a delay until yesterday.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of you can go make a baby, starting now, and give birth before your bronco is delivered.
Yes, while a few others in this thread should neeeever ever have said kids.

Ford Bronco Ford's communication around this is unbelievably bad cry-cry-as-hell

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A grown man using all those words to whine about grown men whining. Welcome to the club. You can turn in your man card at the front desk.
Calling a Spade for what it is isn’t whining. It’s telling you that you need to stop.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd gladly stand in one of the priority guys shoes lol
Yes. Count me in as a willing victim tasked with standing in the man’s shoes. As well. I could then turn this thing around! That type of power would afford me a rare opportunity to do some good............for myself. And some much needed nepotism that I would no doubt use to make it possible for me to be cruising in my new Bronco by mid May, and all those lackeys and suckers playing by the rules can eat cake. Aw what the hell.....I’d make all of you at 6g priority orders as well. Black leather and Sasquatches for all.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Calling a Spade for what it is isn’t whining. It’s telling you that you need to stop.
6 of one 1\2 dozen of the other......let’s agree to disagree and not attack others on the forum.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Citation X-11 was a neat little car.
Except when then the known bad factory rear brakes, before ABS, lock up while slowing down from 70mph on the freeway and it throws you into a 180 spin and you meet the concrete center divider up close and personal. My back has never been the same.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford did communicate on their website they would be scheduling approximately in timestamp order. It’s on the internet so you know it’s true!! What a joke!

Ford Bronco Ford's communication around this is unbelievably bad cry-cry-as-hell
I think you subconsciously repressed the two words in this Ford communique that provide the MASSIVE caveat for the relevance of the time stamp. Those two words were:

1). APPROXIMATELY

&

2). HOWEVER

“Approximately” tells you that time stamp is NOT the deciding factor in who gets their Bronco when. “However” tells you one of the major reasons why.

...The one thing they don’t tell you, and shouod have, is that Ford is obligated to fill ALL of their dealers orders. It is in the dealers contract. They CANT favor one dealer over another.... which means that Bronco ordered from a dealer that has more orders than another will likely fill those orders SLOWER than a smaller dealer with a smaller number of orders.... basically, the line is longer at the bigger dealers.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you subconsciously repressed the two words in this Ford communique that provide the MASSIVE caveat for the relevance of the time stamp. Those two words were:

1). APPROXIMATELY

&

2). HOWEVER

“Approximately” tells you that time stamp is NOT the deciding factor in who gets their Bronco when. “However” tells you one of the major reasons why.

...The one thing they don’t tell you, and shouod have, is that Ford is obligated to fill ALL of their dealers orders. It is in the dealers contract. They CANT favor one dealer over another.... which means that Bronco ordered from a dealer that has more orders than another will likely fill those orders SLOWER than a smaller dealer with a smaller number of orders.... basically, the line is longer at the bigger dealers.
I don’t even know where to begin. So I won’t.

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really think including myself need to take a long break from the forum and forget about all things bronco for awhile....

Its becoming quite mind numbing..
I did that months ago. It’s very refreshing.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we need to start a collection for the poor bastard who has a day one reservation and gets it LAST! I'd kick in 20 for that :p And maybe some ointment for his backside!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick comment on time stamp. I have a bunch of reservation numbers that do not agree with the reservation clock time. A lot of these discussion feel like reservation number and time stamp are being used as if they are the same thing, they are not. I am #1 reservation at my dealer however, there are several other reservation numbers after mine (although numerically close) with actual reservation time hours earlier than mine.

IMO, the only one that is significant and what determines order position is reservation number. These are order number, priority code, if it has commodity issue and reservation time stamp. These are in order from lowest reservation number to support my point.

So you’re saying the time stamp is insignificant, the lower your reservation number, the closer to the front of the line you are?

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I was so frustrated with all the latest news I called dealer pushed my build to 2025 when all parts should be available and am deleting my profile on this forum and letting god guide the way.:p

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
What happened yesterday should cost several people their jobs, what a cluster. None of us know what is going on, the dealers don't know what is going on, and nothing is communicated. I've seen several dealers, including mine, that didn't have anything schedule yesterday. Also what a joke that they made such a huge deal out of your reservation timestamp only to piss all over that on day 1 of scheduling. I've seen several people with my exact build post build dates and their reservations are days and even weeks behind mine. If their goal is to piss people off, they are on a great track.
Just relax! What do you expect everyone to be contacted your bronco is not scheduled? They can only build so many doesn't mean your time stamp doesn't count.
Sponsored