First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Come on guys yea some stuff sucks. The pandemic has put a strangle hold on so many different industries. And has impacted so many lives in many ways around the world. But remember this is a material object. Be blessed with what you have in your life here and now. We've waited this long. Keep this in mind alot of us on here are waiting for a new vehicle. But I know of alot of people that are struggling to put food on the table and pay rent. Be patient and look at the bigger picture. Us waiting on our new rides because of delays is not a real problem. Look at others less fortunate then you will see real problems. Ok rant over help your neighbors and check on your friend and family. Be patient and before you know it you'll be driving topless down the road.
Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Ford should have included a participation trophy with every early time stamp. It could have helped all those hurt feelings.
It has been mentioned but I think there are some people jumping to conclusions about their build dates. The lack of an email this week does not imply you are suddenly a late MY22 guy. Wait until you get a communication that says when YOUR build is before you start freaking out about your place in line. Can those Ford employees have their jobs back when the OP gets his June build email next week?

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am Honestly ok with it! I did not expect my build until July and I am a 7/14. Doing the math around 3k some priorities and 7k FEs those will all be built around the first 4 and half weeks (the emails that were just sent out). Then first night/day reservations will probably be next (second or third email?) depending on allocation. So my expectation will probably be on point give or take a week. It makes me happy some people will drive them for a month before me and they can post about all, if any, issues they have so I can watch out for, or given the case, cancel my order. Be happy OP communication has been there. Priority orders were communicated and even explained on this forum. If you did not expect to get pushed by priority orders and FEs... then you probably should not have played this waiting game.
Tons of us FE order holders did not get emails this week either.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only information I’ve received so far is that my dealership is getting 15 Broncos. No idea where I am in that order and neither do they. I’m slowing losing my mind.
Your dealer does know exactly where you are thru their ordering program WEBDO. The program tells them exactly where you fall in line at the time they convert the reservation to an order. They are encouraged not to tell customers as to not discourage them, but they know.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When you missed the point entirely.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Come on guys yea some stuff sucks. The pandemic has put a strangle hold on so many different industries. And has impacted so many lives in many ways around the world. But remember this is a material object. Be blessed with what you have in your life here and now. We've waited this long. Keep this in mind alot of us on here are waiting for a new vehicle. But I know of alot of people that are struggling to put food on the table and pay rent. Be patient and look at the bigger picture. Us waiting on our new rides because of delays is not a real problem. Look at others less fortunate then you will see real problems. Ok rant over help your neighbors and check on your friend and family. Be patient and before you know it you'll be driving topless down the road.
Yes, all true. Then there are those of us with worse problems for whom the return of the Bronco is a beacon of hope and a passionate deal. Yes, I realize we are privileged if getting a new car is an obtainable salve for our maladies.

I would just like to get the damn thing before my kids are grown and moved away so we can make some memories. Clear communication and adherence to reservation time stamp order isn’t too much to ask. “There are worse problems” is a cop out to holding Ford accountable.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You make some valid points. I do think this is an extremely complicated roll out making it harder for Ford. I also think the time stamp was over emphasized while the dealer allocation plus the small number of priority builds are probably a bigger factor in when we get our Broncos
The dealer allocation should not even exist. Have all of the other factors that make sense but don’t penalize early reservations because their dealer only gets a low number of allocations in ratio to the orders in their area.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least they're consistent in their horrible communications ... this is nothing new. we've been experiencing 9 months of this. I feel like a dog that's getting used to being beaten. Now I just expect it, and if it doesn't happen, it's a pleasant surprise.

Cowds

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What happened yesterday should cost several people their jobs, what a cluster. None of us know what is going on, the dealers don't know what is going on, and nothing is communicated. I've seen several dealers, including mine, that didn't have anything schedule yesterday. Also what a joke that they made such a huge deal out of your reservation timestamp only to piss all over that on day 1 of scheduling. I've seen several people with my exact build post build dates and their reservations are days and even weeks behind mine. If their goal is to piss people off, they are on a great track.
Not sure how much more important your reservation is above everyone else that has placed an order for the mighty Bronco. Obviously you feel you're reservation should be first off the line. However, our friends at Ford have to establish a schedule which will maximize production based upon "like Built" vehicle. Seeing that yours must be "extra Special" you should expect delivery 2023. Just sayin'

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Possible, but it seems obvious that it would have been much simpler to just select each dealer's earliest reservation, or just all of the earliest timestamps. When something is done in a complex way involving the manual interaction of thousands of dealerships and documents marked "secret", I can't believe that it was done for the sake of convenience.
It is being done for the sake of making profit. Hand delivering Broncos as they come off the assembly line in the order of timestamp is not going to be profitable.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No business should rely solely on a single customer oe group of customers. To do so would guarantee failure of the business. I don't understand how anyone, including you, doesn't understand this. Why should Ford put its entire existence in the hands of a very small portion of its customers/potential customers?
Especially when Ford sells over a million F-Series trucks per year. A customer base on the order of 1 million customers I'd bet gets some serious attention by Ford executives.