Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your position that it is unreasonable to expect Ford to keep its written promise because they did not specifically list the 45 quadrillion ways they might break those promises is unfathomable to me, but hey...Wendy's never said they wouldn't spit in your chili, so you should not be surprised or unhappy if they do, right?
Kinda yeah, Wendy's already has your money before they even think about making your product. Ford doesn't. You are free to, and I think lots of you absolutely should before y'all have an aneurysm, cancel your order. They DO NOT have your money yet. They don't owe you shit. They are producing a product YOU want to buy. THEY can roll it out however the hell they want. You ALWAYS have the choice to not take their shit and walk away.
Ford Bronco Ford's communication around this is unbelievably bad dans-opgeven
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shamrocklax03

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500/2014 Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happened yesterday should cost several people their jobs, what a cluster. None of us know what is going on, the dealers don't know what is going on, and nothing is communicated. I've seen several dealers, including mine, that didn't have anything schedule yesterday. Also what a joke that they made such a huge deal out of your reservation timestamp only to piss all over that on day 1 of scheduling. I've seen several people with my exact build post build dates and their reservations are days and even weeks behind mine. If their goal is to piss people off, they are on a great track.
Did you expect something different based upon everything that has happened so far? Launch and PR has been an absolute disaster from the start.

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you expect something different based upon everything that has happened so far? Launch and PR has been an absolute disaster from the start.
This dealer admitted using the priority for himself in the comments. He bragged about getting his confirmation email after saying how priority codes are for valued customers.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronco Enemy #1

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or as Jorge would put it: "With all due respect, I am a customer and a day one reservee (actually reserved within the hour of the reveal on July 13, 2021). So, for the hard work that I am putting on this Bronco vehicle, providing you content to see, INFORMATIVE INFORMATION for you plus making sure that my customer are 100% informed; taking this priority is well deserved."

Meh I think he deserves it. What do you all think?

This dealer admitted using the priority for himself in the comments. He bragged about getting his confirmation email after saying how priority codes are for valued customers.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's no way I'm going to try and make heads or tails of what is previewing and what gets scheduled. I have 15 that are previewing today, and the reservation slots are as follows:

It looks as though they pulled a good many Base models, which is why they pulled #242. This is another reason I told all of my customers to put their orders in no matter where they stood in line. I see a handful of Big Bends, a handful of Black Diamonds, and a couple of Outer Banks. No Wildtraks and no FE in this batch.
What was your allotment?

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my week of 6/7 build scheduled email from ford so...
Then I would look back at your bank statement and if you haven’t received your refund I would enquire with Ford...

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if this is a Canada / US thing.

In the United States the $100 went to the dealer, and our understanding all along, and the way it looks to have played out, is that money would eventually go towards the purchase of the Bronco.
If that’s the way it went for you I would have to agree! 👍

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Or as Jorge would put it: "With all due respect, I am a customer and a day one reservee (actually reserved within the hour of the reveal on July 13, 2021). So, for the hard work that I am putting on this Bronco vehicle, providing you content to see, INFORMATIVE INFORMATION for you plus making sure that my customer are 100% informed; taking this priority is well deserved."

Meh I think he deserves it. What do you all think?
I would say no, it's not a good look. I'm as harcore Ford as one can get, but this whole thing has been a less than pleasurable experience. Ford has turned an EPIC reveal into a debacle. Unless, of course, you reserved in March and got a VIN already. Heh...
Sponsored