First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Ford just picked some random ones out of a computer generated system and those were chosen first.
Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MadMac

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s the scoop on F150 Tremor?

CaptHugemeat

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 CTS-V, 2022 Model Y Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking better by the minute...
Ford Bronco Ford's communication around this is unbelievably bad Zki6LEk
My dad just got one of these. Super cool and seems pretty capable, but at nearly double the cost of my basesquatch, its a tough pill to swallow...

Defender90.jpg

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the scoop on F150 Tremor?
I keep checking the build and price but haven't seen anything. I guess they're still working on the March update for the Bronco B&P. :ROFLMAO:

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm going to assume that the first wave was primarily priority orders and first editions. Now, if several months go by with no word and I see a bunch of people with much later reservations than mine get notified I will be extremely frustrated and disappointed.

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think we have a bunch of primadonnas who think just because they want their Bronco first that Ford should oblige. Get over yourselves. You'll get it when you get it. If you're not happy, then walk away. Stop whining.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I disagree. It's not Ford's job to anticipate and manage everyone's feelings like that.

We've known all along, even from Ford, that orders were not going to go in exact timestamp order. Now that we're seeing that play out, people are having to face the music and they're not taking it well. Ford wasn't remiss in not sending out an email 2 weeks ago, just to reiterate something they've been saying all along.

It's one thing for a person to be disappointed and frustrated that they didn't get to their build first, but it's another thing entirely to be stomping feet and taking it out on the people who did get scheduled in the very first week, of a 100+ week, process.

$0.02
True, I didn't say the reaction was warranted, but I do understand the frustration. Boils down to what I told the sales guy at my dealer "I can handle good news, and I can handle bad news, but if you give me no news, or just outright lie, I'll be pissed."

Rest assured tho, when I get my email. I do solemnly swear to post about it, but actually include my build, reservation timestamp, and order timestamp, in the actual first post. :-D

MadMac

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep checking the build and price but haven't seen anything. I guess they're still working on the March update for the Bronco B&P. :ROFLMAO:
I’ve been checking as well, if bronco is delayed will go with a new tremor, unless issues there as well.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you could point to me where Ford told you what your build date would be, and how they've violated that, or even point to me where Ford told you that by nature of having an "early time stamp" you would be included in the very first batch of production, I will concede my point.
Ford hasn't done anything illegal. But Ford certainly committed to delivery in approximate reservation timestamp order. It is hard to explain why Ford secretly chose to disregard the timestamp entirely and allow dealers to cherry-pick literally any timestamp for the first production.

Ford was tone deaf to loyal customers, and many of us here are calling them out on it. Certainly there are others that don't care or are secretly happy that Ford is reaming those cocky "first day" reservation people (easy to recognize those guys!).

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we have a bunch of primadonnas who think just because they want their Bronco first that Ford should oblige. Get over yourselves. You'll get it when you get it. If you're not happy, then walk away. Stop whining.
If they weren't logging into here or the other forum, they'd have no idea other people are receiving build dates / VINs.

Ford says build dates by in May - everyone on 6G is flipping tables because they didn't get there's by mid-April.

To the members that find themselves constantly frustrated / depressed, maybe step away from the forum for a bit.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What happened yesterday should cost several people their jobs, what a cluster. None of us know what is going on, the dealers don't know what is going on, and nothing is communicated. I've seen several dealers, including mine, that didn't have anything schedule yesterday. Also what a joke that they made such a huge deal out of your reservation timestamp only to piss all over that on day 1 of scheduling. I've seen several people with my exact build post build dates and their reservations are days and even weeks behind mine. If their goal is to piss people off, they are on a great track.
I vote
When I'm paying 50+K for a vehicle and Ford repeatedly says "built in roughly the order of reservation", then allocations and move to the front of the line passes come out, its warranted.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am actually relieved I did not get scheduled for production yet.
I have already did something I know I should not have done....Buy first model year.
I like the idea of the line workers getting warmed up before my is built. Even elite athletes that play the same game for years need to warm up for better results.
Yeah thankfully I don't need a car right now.

IF I get a MY21 then great! I get it sooner.

If I have to wait until MY22 then...great! It's probably going to have less problems.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I'm paying 50+K for a vehicle and Ford repeatedly says "built in roughly the order of reservation", then allocations and move to the front of the line passes come out, its warranted.
Ford Bronco Ford's communication around this is unbelievably bad Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 11.59.01
Sponsored