Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get ready for adventure.

Thank you for staying with us on this journey to your new Ford Bronco® SUV. While we continue to build and ship as many Bronco SUVs as we can, we are coming to the end of the 2022 model year. Rest assured, if your order does not get built as a 2022, you will be in line for the 2023 model year. More information is coming soon—including how to update your order for a 2023 model year with available colors and features. You'll also have the opportunity to be one of the first to order the new Heritage Edition or Everglades™ series 2023 Bronco.

Questions can be answered by a member of the Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375 or by checking out our FAQ page.

We appreciate your patience and loyalty as we continue to work to get you into the driver's seat of your new Bronco.
Sponsored

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got it too. Nice to have actual communication from Ford, just wish they actually communicated something in it.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got the same email.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw this email. Filled with useful information! Well....maybe not.

Interesting that they left out the Heritage Limited order process from their note. As well as black mod top and what late availability means (you know...what a ton of folks are actually waiting for).

Actually they left out everything but their 'hang in there' message.

Sponsored

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only thing I was looking for was something on the HE Limited...these guys never fail to disappoint.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got it too. I think it's really nice of Ford to let me know that after waiting two years for them to produce my Bronco, they're still willing to take my money if I wish to wait another 6-8 months.

Sponsored

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Didn't hear anything. I have two orders in the system (Cyber Orange BB), but I'm in love with my silver Big Bend so it might be tough to get rid of it if my ordered Bronco ever actually happens.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Sponsored