Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Again. Any 2020 Reservation Holder should be Ford’s first priority. Not Raptors, not Hertiage build, not dealers builds. Take care of 2020 reservation holders now.
Uhm - I am an Aug 2020 reservation holder converted to Raptor - so your theory is wrong
Sponsored

skimore

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Express AWS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the email. They have my address since I got a poster, hammock, deck of cards and something else..

Just sell me a car already Ford!!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never did get a Email from Ford just one from my dealership .last time I gotten any from ford was when I go a 11 month calendar back in the first week of jan .

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sold my truck to my dealer back in 3/2021 expecting Bronco delivery by 9/2021. Sold way too early thinking rising gas prices would diminish the value of my V8. The shortages made the exact opposite happen. The Ford experience has given me nothing but L’s thus far. Now I get to hope to get what I wanted back in 2/2021, dual tops but likely have to wait another year.
Yep, I sold my truck way too early as well...

Sponsored

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So here is my interesting question. I
Made a reservation in 8/21, order placed day 3 of MY22. Dealer has 30 reservations not converted, most ahead of me, and 5 orders, including mine pending. Assuming we all just got bumped to MY23, do these reservation holders move ahead of me if we all place orders about the same time? We have a Big Bend, 2.7, hardtop, tow and upgraded axle. I know we have 3 constraints but I feel the axle is the hold up and will likely drop I will drop in 23. Just curious, pretty much exactly where I want to be as I don’t want to purchase until spring 23 but at that time I have to buy something so if no Bronco I have to move on. Bronco is for my wife so no need for more than a Big Bend, but have to add a car to house for daughter in the spring and don’t intend on trading anything.
When you order or put your conversion order in should have no bearing on where you are on the list, as long as you convert within the allowed time frame. It should all be based on your rez date.

If you have the Tow Package, then personally I'd recommend removing that if you don't absolutely need it. That is one of the biggest delays right now from what I understand. Also it could depend on what dealer you are with and how their allocation is set. I was at a decent sized dealer who had a nice allocation count. The other big item for me was my dealer moving me up the priority list as well. The dealers can set a higher priority on your build, that can help bump you up. I believe that the highest they can go is to a 10 or an 11. I was at a 19, but they bumped me up to an 11 when I removed the Tow Package. Dealer then told me that based on their allocation numbers, he'd expect me to get a build date within 4-6 weeks of that day...it happened in the 5th week actually...so my dealer was spot on with their estimate. I got my VIN and build date last Friday btw.

Also, the day I talked to my dealer and removed my Tow Package, that was the biggest thing holding my build up according to the Sales Manager (whom I talked to). He said in reviewing my build, that the TP was the biggest hang-up and that if I removed it and he moved my priority up, that should get me picked up quickly at this point.

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received the same email and then a week later I received an email with my VIN and October build date. Keep the faith!!
Also, I still have the tow package in my build.

Last edited:

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the same email and then a week later I received an email with my VIN and October build date. Keep the faith!!
Also, I still have the tow package in my build.
Great news, congrats! Out of curiosity, when did you put in your order (not reservation)?

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you order or put your conversion order in should have no bearing on where you are on the list, as long as you convert within the allowed time frame. It should all be based on your rez date.

If you have the Tow Package, then personally I'd recommend removing that if you don't absolutely need it. That is one of the biggest delays right now from what I understand. Also it could depend on what dealer you are with and how their allocation is set. I was at a decent sized dealer who had a nice allocation count. The other big item for me was my dealer moving me up the priority list as well. The dealers can set a higher priority on your build, that can help bump you up. I believe that the highest they can go is to a 10 or an 11. I was at a 19, but they bumped me up to an 11 when I removed the Tow Package. Dealer then told me that based on their allocation numbers, he'd expect me to get a build date within 4-6 weeks of that day...it happened in the 5th week actually...so my dealer was spot on with their estimate. I got my VIN and build date last Friday btw.

Also, the day I talked to my dealer and removed my Tow Package, that was the biggest thing holding my build up according to the Sales Manager (whom I talked to). He said in reviewing my build, that the TP was the biggest hang-up and that if I removed it and he moved my priority up, that should get me picked up quickly at this point.
Maybe !
I removed the tow package & MOD bumper 6 weeks ago. My dealer has 2 more allocations for this year. I am #1 at the dealership and have been all year. I have been priority 10 all year.
Crickets from Ford.

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got an Offrodeo Email but f**k-all else.

Sponsored

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great news, congrats! Out of curiosity, when did you put in your order (not reservation)?
As, I said in an earlier response, the order date does not matter. What does matter is the rez date.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe !
I removed the tow package & MOD bumper 6 weeks ago. My dealer has 2 more allocations for this year. I am #1 at the dealership and have been all year. I have been priority 10 all year.
Crickets from Ford.
that sucks man...hopefully you hear something by the 2st, or at least don't get the final email on the 21st. I kept the mod bumper on mine...as well as the lux, 2.7, and hard top. Only thing changed was removing the TP.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Am in the same boat as you. One email from Ford verifying my order, and then nothing. When I call Ford with the information from the dealer sheet, I get different things preventing my build (and sometimes nothing) which make little sense as time goes on. I ordered in Nov, 2021... My order is for a 2 door Big Bend which may not be high on their build priority list. I did verify with my dealer that when the 2023 ordering "opens", he said that it will be those still waiting that go first along with orders for dealer inventory. Hang in there...

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As, I said in an earlier response, the order date does not matter. What does matter is the rez date.
I put an order in around the beginning of 2022, and did not have a reservation before then. My order is for a loaded Badlands and I am priority 10 at a top volume dealership. Are you telling me that if someone converts a 2 year old reservation to an order right now, they jump in front of me in the queue? Given a reservation is simply the right to place an order, seems illogical to me that a reservation holder's late order would jump in front of all existing holders of an actual order... but I've been wrong plenty of times before! (and still don't have my bronco lol)

Bucky Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered December 31, 2021 got email Friday build week of October 24, 2022
Sponsored