Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LMFAO, no 99 means do not build.
the dealer has to 99 the order while they go through the order verification process to move a 22 order to a 23...it goes back after that...all good
Sponsored

bstirewalt

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree @Bronco21Maybe. I gave them $1000 to order one over a year ago. How hard is it to have regular email updates?
I completely agree. I did get a phone call from the dealer I ordered from (McDavid Ford in Fort Worth). Salesman said "you need to come in to do the paperwork for 2022 to 2023 order rollover". So I went in on 9/28. They made a copy of my DL, and handed me a new "order preview" summary which was missing SAS package. Fortunately I caught that and they changed it. I was sent out of the dealership with an order preview that has Priority Code = 99, which I understand means "do not build". Salesman said that would be changed when the order update processed at Ford, and I should call Ford Customer Service to verify... I did that, and Ford said "we can't see the Priority Code, which is set by the DEALER". (I'm feeling pretty yanked around at this point...) I have NEVER gotten a single email from Ford at any point, going back to my original order for the 2022. Never. So I left a message for the salesman to please clarify the Priority Code question, and let me know. We'll see what happens next.