First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And Iā€™m like what email? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Yes me too.. I haven't gotten any communication from Ford except for the initial order confirmation of the truck I ordered. I do have sighed order with a price and I left 1,000.00 deposit. I did call my dealer and I spoke to a sales Manger in August, He told me I a clean, but unscheduled ordered. He said they will call me to convert my order to a 2023 order next month ( this month) . So I will call on 9-19..
But the sales manager did find my order in their system. But not sure why Ford hadn't sent me anything.. My rep said 6 months to year when I oderd, so far I got 3 months to go. I ordered 11/22..
Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The good news is maybe they will send out some more of that sweet swag. Hang in there!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The happiest part of the email was the big F-U we are going to take your 2022 pricing and now tell you to F' off and pony up the new 2023 prices... even though you had a reservation from mid-2021. I have it in my mind to tell Ford to shove my order where the sun don't shine. I am enjoying my Bronco, but I don't have to put up with this crap... The only reason I am getting bumped to 2023 is that they dropped the ball. I was already bumped once to 2022 pricing.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone noticed this part of the FAQ?

"
Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?

Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer. "

Are they trying to say ALL new 2023, or only those with changes made?
If you were not price protected with an order prior to March 19th 2021, bend over, because Ford is gonna give it to you.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do I hear 2024, 2025, 2026...

I'm done with these ass-clowns, they can keep it.

Reservation date = 08Sep20
2021 Oder Date = 10Feb21
2022 Re-order date = 19Oct21

FORD = F@ck Our Reservation holDers

Bronco BS.jpg
You said it better than I did above.

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm at the point where I just feel like I'm never getting my order built...

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this day is really messed up. I got the email like most everyone else here. I got my VIN on 8/11. No updates on the backdoor or window sticker links as of time of email. So I txt my dealer and he said it ā€œlooksā€ like I was pushed to 2023. So I of course contact Ford chat and was told my Bronco is in production 9/6. Then just a few minutes ago I check the window sticker link and guess what? Itā€™s there but totally wrong!! It shows a bare bones base model! I have showing what I ordered (Badlands, 2.7, Carbon Grey, SAS, MIC, keypad, just dropped tow in July) on the Ford site and on paper but what lies ahead? Anyone else experienced this? I will certainly be in contact with my dealer tomorrow.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Except -- those who "jumped the line" in the Bronco world did nothing wrong. They just happened to choose the right dealer and build.
Didnā€™t say they did anything wrong, but you canā€™t deny Ford looked the other way for longer than they should have after it was obvious there was an issue. They delayed production, had supply issues, had a 18+ month wait list, gamed the system in favor of some dealers at the detriment of reservation holders, and continued to take orders. Tell me where I am wrong?

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully they will send everyone waiting a new calendar (preferably with all the month included).

Sponsored
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And Iā€™m like what email? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Same here dude, I called my dealer because I was curious if there was any type of update and I just never got an email. When they answered they were like hmm should be about two months for your orderā€¦ I was like uhhh so many things were running through my head like does that mean I should get scheduled in two months, itā€™ll arrive in two months, like I was just stunned and then he was like any thing else? And I was like uhhh I donā€™t think so and he hung up lol Iā€™ll probably call again to get specifics but I think it was funny how I just froze up

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This email says absolutely nothing. It doesn't even say that you're not getting a MY22.

You can stare at it, flip it upside down, peer between the lines... but if you are divining some kind of actual Bronco-related information from anything that was said or unsaid in this email, I think you are mistaken.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crickets here.
Also didn't get the email about my Bronco Order. Instead received another Bronco Off-Roadeo email!
No email from Ford regarding MY23 but I did get another Off-Roadeo email. šŸ˜•
Also didn't get the email about my Bronco Order, but like you, received my weekly Bronco Off-Roadeo email!

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

December 2020 reservation, 3/2021 order, 10/2021 re-order, I received the email today. Yippie, I am still in line. How long is the line and what place am I in said line? Very unprofessional, used car salesman and/or politician double speak BS in my opinion. Not nearly as excited about this vehicle as I used to be. Would be nice to receive some relevant, specific information. If this is the "new normal" of conducting business, our economy is in trouble. I hope that is not the case.

Rant complete.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone noticed this part of the FAQ?

"
Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?

Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer. "

Are they trying to say ALL new 2023, or only those with changes made?
Just saw this as well. Looks to be confirmation that there is no MY23 price protection for orders and reservations after 3/19/21. If you reserved after that date and your MY22 order is not built, youā€™ll be paying MY23 prices.
Sponsored