First Name
joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And Iā€™m like what email? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Im in the same boat iv not got a single email since my order
Sponsored

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This email says absolutely nothing. It doesn't even say that you're not getting a MY22.

You can stare at it, flip it upside down, peer between the lines... but if you are divining some kind of actual Bronco-related information from anything that was said or unsaid in this email, I think you are mistaken.
Email says nothing, but they updated quite a bit of the linked FAQs today.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just saw this as well. Looks to be confirmation that there is no MY23 price protection for orders and reservations after 3/19/21. If you reserved after that date and your MY22 order is not built, youā€™ll be paying MY23 prices.
Damn. This is a nightmare. I really did not want to spend over 50k for one of these and now Iā€™m worried even the Big Bend with a mid package will be damn close.

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got it too. Nice to have actual communication from Ford, just wish they actually communicated something in it.
No kidding. Wtf was that???

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just why do people who ordered before mid year price hike not have to have a price adjustment, why canā€™t this same thing roll over to those of us who are going to be forced into a 23.

204998E8-E3C0-407B-B455-393723F89AFF.jpeg

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just saw this as well. Looks to be confirmation that there is no MY23 price protection for orders and reservations after 3/19/21. If you reserved after that date and your MY22 order is not built, youā€™ll be paying MY23 prices.
Expected. Those of use who ordered in the first week of April last year got stabbed with the MY22 price increase. I fully expected to get stabbed again.

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agree, the update isn't much of an update other than prepping those of us who are still in the queue that we will be pushed to MY2023.

Reserved prior to 3/19/21. It's been an arduous wait, but as long as I'm price protected, I'm cool with a 2023 delivery.

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so Ford sending out emails telling people that they still in line and maybe there 3rd year in line might be there last , BIG MAYBE.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the email as expected. Nothing surprising in it. All it does is remind how much of a clusterfuck this whole situation is. I used my Dec 20 reservation to place my initial order in Jan 21. I figured it was gonna take a while at the time. But I mean how slow can it really be right? I thought for sure that Iā€™d have it by Jan or Feb 22 at the latest. After that came and went it definitely changed my mindset and I became much less optimistic. Honestly I doubt Iā€™ll even see 23MY at this point. Blows my mind.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got it too. Nice to have actual communication from Ford, just wish they actually communicated something in it.
Same here, at least they haven't totally forgot me :)

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isn't this email the nail in the coffin that you're not getting scheduled this year?
Isn't this email the nail in the coffin that you're not getting scheduled this year?
Also Interested in this .... did not receive email either original order September of 2022