Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the response I got from my email to salesperson yesterday when I only inquired about upcoming dates/process for converting my 22 Unscheduled Clean Bronco Raptor order after not receiving emails from Ford:

"don’t know how many time I have to tell you that your Raptor order is solid. I don’t care about other people getting emails regarding their order. Your Raptor is coming. We just got our first one today.

Sorry for being rude, I have done everything in my power to make sure you are taken care of on the Bronco. You keep insisting that I haven’t. "
Wow, your salesperson is a dick. Those are strong words from a middleman who has no good reason to even exist for a high-priced, custom-ordered vehicle.
Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder for those of us that haven’t received this email, if it’s cause fmco knows we are more than likely to belong in the 2024 line?

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No need for a Chinese water torture...all we need to do is require our enemies to order a Bronco.

The drip drip drip of Ford half truths, shifting truths and blatant lies will break anyone more effectively than the drip, drip, drip of water.

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder for those of us that haven’t received this email, if it’s cause fmco knows we are more than likely to belong in the 2024 line?
If that were the case, the could have skipped the emails for many of us last year.
No telling why everyone is not getting it. Could be a typo in your email on Ford’s side or something not set up properly by the dealer. Also could be going to spam or junk. Who knows?

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question for those still waiting. Are they high end models or hard tops?

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is the response I got from my email to salesperson yesterday when I only inquired about upcoming dates/process for converting my 22 Unscheduled Clean Bronco Raptor order after not receiving emails from Ford:

"don’t know how many time I have to tell you that your Raptor order is solid. I don’t care about other people getting emails regarding their order. Your Raptor is coming. We just got our first one today.

Sorry for being rude, I have done everything in my power to make sure you are taken care of on the Bronco. You keep insisting that I haven’t. "

No communication from Ford and now this from my dealer. He never answered my question which was all my email dealt with and I've NEVER accused him of not taking care of me, in fact just the opposite is true. I've purchased one and leased one vehicle from him since January 2022 for $100K. Many, many orders before that. Bronco Raptor ordered for $80K. First hour reservation, golden ticket allocated, converted to Raptor in March. No emails from Ford to me throughout but Ford Performance says Unscheduled Clean on the Raptor.........
I’d have responded the same way if someone kept asking me 100 questions on an order I have no information for. Some of you don’t seem to realize there is no secret information dealers have, the Bronco help line also does not possess information you can’t find from the website.

Everyone is in the dark until Ford pulls your order. Sit back and wallow in purgatory like the rest of us, silently.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
--Same for me. No emails, no communication other the 'order placed' email.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is a ridiculous notion. Ford can’t plan a month in advance and you’re accusing of them of planning from now until November 2023? Ford has no idea how many broncos they’ll be able to build. They have no idea what their commodity restraints will be and they have no idea how much allocation your dealer will receive. They certainly have no idea what orders they’ll magically not pull next year. Unless they’re from Granger, then they can confirm you’re screwed.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for those still waiting. Are they high end models or hard tops?
Not sure if you're asking those of us waiting for the "email" or our Bronco but I have not received ether. I have a Cyber Orange OBX with lux hardtop on order. As of this morning I still show as unscheduled-clean.

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have never received an email from Ford or dealer about my Bronco order. Dealer new salesman has called 3 times( asked if I was wanted a Bronco customer backed out of! Asked if i wanted a base 4dr stock Bronc, asked if I was still interested in my order). Call customer service monthly, get no actual information (yeah we have your order). Did get a “gift card” for Ford wear this last time (like I would advertise for Ford). I have visited the dealer a few times to check order (they had 3 different configurations of my order in their computer, got written msrp guarantee from owner, put my name in for “heritage“, first one). They will not give me any info on allocation or even place in line at dealer (None of those things should be secret!). In this “information age” this whole fiasco is just ridiculous!
they just need to build them in the order the orders were placed (as parts allow) before any “stock” orders!!!

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a call from my dealer that my BL SAS hard top, lux package, tow package, Carb Gray has been assigned a VIN and a build date of OCT 17.
No emails from Ford yet. But i checked the tracker with the Vin provided. no build date on that but It may take a few days to populate.
I ordered 12/23/2021. Small dealer in norther Michigan.
I'm pretty pumped about it. I didn't think i would get it anytime soon.

Hang in there, I feel for all of you who have been waiting much longer than me.

AMS BADLANDS

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Original order 2 years back. Golden Ticket selection shifted to Raptor in March'22. Received this same email today (thinking it was a GT Raptor thing).

Have received all SWAG (Flag, Swing, Calendar, Cards).

Worse part was thinking it was news of a production date. Still waiting for that since March when we all submitted Raptor orders as GT winners.
Same boat. Early day two reservation, and I feel like I got played by Ford with this GT allocation. My dealer seems angry i even got it. Who knows how much it's going up for the 2023 which they state there is no price protection on it. Interest rates keep climbing. My 2022 DORA had no ADM on it for the Raptor but will they still honor that? Who knows, but getting tired of this.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs