(haha i know but i'm holding out)

irishkpo

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 300ZX TT, '23 BRaptor, '24 HLE 2dr soon.....
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got all excited when I say the email title. I'm thinking FINALLY a build date!

Then I opened it. Booooo...

I have a confirmed '22 Raptor order. I can see it when I log in. Can't get any communication on when it's getting built. Contacted the dealer to discuss the "meaning" of this email in regards to my order and they can't tell me anything. Answer from them is we'll you'll probably get moved to a 23.

This has been the most frustrating ordering process from the beginning.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for those still waiting. Are they high end models or hard tops?
Well I hardly see anyone on this blog waiting for a soft top order ,so ……………

Sponsored

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

rodeo emails are a curse. those are all i get.
I opted out of the Rodeo emails and then two weeks later, Build Date. Coincidence? Yeah probably but you know.

FarlsBarkley

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I hardly see anyone on this blog waiting for a soft top order ,so ……………
Hi still waiting on a soft top order. Sooooo

CM22

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' F 350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’d have responded the same way if someone kept asking me 100 questions on an order I have no information for. Some of you don’t seem to realize there is no secret information dealers have, the Bronco help line also does not possess information you can’t find from the website.

Everyone is in the dark until Ford pulls your order. Sit back and wallow in purgatory like the rest of us, silently.

Ok i agree with you..... but there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. The salesmen is representing the company. I would not want a response that starts out " I dont know how many times I have to tell you", going out to customers of my business. He's not 2.....that what i say to a 2 year old not a grow ass man. Then ends with salesman stating he is rude. If he was asking two many times salesman should have niped it before it got to being rude. Just my thoughts.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok i agree with you..... but there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. The salesmen is representing the company. I would not want a response that starts out " I dont know how many times I have to tell you", going out to customers of my business. He's not 2.....that what i say to a 2 year old not a grow ass man. Then ends with salesman stating he is rude. If he was asking two many times salesman should have niped it before it got to being rude. Just my thoughts.
I’m going to play both sides. I agree on the reply, it’s not professional. I just got the sense from the reply that this is not an isolated incident. We’re only getting one side and this guy sounds like he’s getting sick and tired of being asked to explain himself when he’s shared all the info he has.

Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i still have high hopes, no email = still going to be a 2022

(haha i know but i'm holding out)

No email still, so I chatted with Ford a little while ago and still "order processing" with no VIN. I really would like to know what my wait time will be converting to MY2023 because I'm not waiting into 2023 to hear about am even later build date (although notified in Dec for Springish 2023 would be tolerable).

The closer to 2023 we get, then my eye will seriously turn to the updated 4runner, the 2024 Tacoma and I will also see if Jeep will throw the 3.0 Hurricane in a Wrangler or Gladiator. The all new 2023 GM midsize trucks are tempting at this point and will be available early next year as well.

Almost any new popular vehicle purchase is going to need a 3-6 month lead time for a build. I don't see the supply chain improving that much by the end of the year for anyone and only a full-on recession and/or runaway inflation would truly slow down built up demand for vehicles in general.

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No email still, so I chatted with Ford a little while ago and still "order processing" with no VIN. I really would like to know what my wait time will be converting to MY2023 because I'm not waiting into 2023 to hear about am even later build date (although notified in Dec for Springish 2023 would be tolerable).

The closer to 2023 we get, then my eye will seriously turn to the updated 4runner, the 2024 Tacoma and I will also see if Jeep will throw the 3.0 Hurricane in a Wrangler or Gladiator. The all new 2023 GM midsize trucks are tempting at this point and will be available early next year as well.

Almost any new popular vehicle purchase is going to need a 3-6 month lead time for a build. I don't see the supply chain improving that much by the end of the year for anyone and only a full-on recession and/or runaway inflation would truly slow down built up demand for vehicles in general.
2022 Frontier is nice too btw. My list is similar to yours and the frontier is at the top. Just got a redesign, and much cheaper than the top end GM midsize trucks or Gladiator. Probably better than the Taco in many ways for now, until the Tacoma gets refreshed for 2024.

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Durango, 2007 JK, 1997 TJ, 1993 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't get the email. Order in March for Badlands with 2.7, MIC and tow. Last checked with ford chat and unscheduled - clean and Priority 11.

For those who got the email what is your status?

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never got emailed and checked chat today and not scheduled….. lame
Sponsored