First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We got a call today with a vin and that we have a 10/10 build date. We put in an order in March for a black diamond.
Sponsored

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this Thursday Sept 8 last day for 2022 scheduling? As of today, I have not received any other info beside order confirmation on 01/20/22 for my Bronco base 2 dr. cyber orange. If I haven't received the email from FMC yesterday or today, does it mean 'there's a chance' I'll get the last cyber orange off the 2022 production line?!

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this Thursday Sept 8 last day for 2022 scheduling? As of today, I have not received any other info beside order confirmation on 01/20/22 for my Bronco base 2 dr. cyber orange. If I haven't received the email from FMC yesterday or today, does it mean 'there's a chance' I'll get the last cyber orange off the 2022 production line?!
Absolutely none.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so glad I want this vehicle and don’t need it.
Yeah pretty much the only reason I haven't bought something else... (not saying I wouldn't still take delivery and love it...)

Hollywood

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Liberty, 2015 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands, with sasquatch package, 2.7L, high package with hardtop email from Ford on 09/01/2021 confirming order. No emails since then, nothing.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just got a call from my dealer that my BL SAS hard top, lux package, tow package, Carb Gray has been assigned a VIN and a build date of OCT 17.
I ordered 12/23/2021. Small dealer in norther Michigan.

Hang in there, I feel for all of you who have been waiting much longer than me.
Man, it's just not cool parading that around these parts. :-/ I'm over 2 years since reservation. Sadly, cancelling doesn't actually hurt anyone, especially Ford. There's zero consumer leverage in this clusterfuck.

I’m so glad I want this vehicle and don’t need it.
At this point, I'm not sure I even want it. The amount of times I'll have to hear friends say "Finally?!?!? Was it worth the wait?" to me will likely send me around the bend.

Sponsored

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email still, so I chatted with Ford a little while ago and still "order processing" with no VIN. I really would like to know what my wait time will be converting to MY2023 because I'm not waiting into 2023 to hear about am even later build date (although notified in Dec for Springish 2023 would be tolerable)....
I had more or less the same Chat with Ford. No emails, other than obligatory Off-Rodeo emails, and certainly no swag from Ford or the dealer.

Herb

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email, the day after I found via the back door that my bronco was assigned the october 17 build week and a VIN. I was pretty much expecting to be bumped to next year. It has been a long haul, but not nearly as long as some of you. I am now excited about the bronco again.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What an excellent opportunity to get a Heritage Edition! Thats a beautiful car! Which one is for you!?

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are these emails for unscheduled reservation holders. Seems like some are not getting the email. I am a reservation holder and got the email as I expected i would.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So......If I haven't received the "dreaded" e-mail there's still hope? Ordered 10/14/21.
Depends on dealer allocation, where you stand with that dealer among the other long time reservation holders etc. If you ordered in 21 and didn't have a reservation and you get a 22 - you should go out and play the lottery as well. There are still 1st week reservation holders that haven't gotten their rigs yet. I'm 3rd week and still holding out what little hope there is to get mine as a 22.
Sponsored