Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What an excellent opportunity to get a Heritage Edition! Thats a beautiful car! Which one is for you!?
My opinion is that us older reservation holders should get first crack at the Heritage Edition Limited. But we all know that ain't happening. With it only going to be 1966 piece run those will all go to their favorite pets and high-volume dealers. I only want the Robin's Egg Blue paint. The Limited is only going to be 4-doors. So the Limited isn't for me. And I don't want to go from a Badlands to a Big Bend based Heritage. Also, the colors for the Heritage are limited to 4 shades of grey and red. Who at Ford is picking these palettes? Seriously...

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sadly this movie was kind of prophetic
TOO TRUE, recently America Got talent (I record and fast forward thru most of it, but it's summer time and there isn't much on while recovering from surgery) had an act that instantly reminded me of the TV show the main dumb guy was watching when the "smart" guy arrived; the one where everyone was getting hit in the balls while the audience laughed. The AGT audience ate it up and boo'd when the act was criticized, I was stunned!

Completely reminded me of that movie, sometimes there's proof that we're just monkey's that wear shoes. haha.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My opinion is that us older reservation holders should get first crack at the Heritage Edition Limited. But we all know that ain't happening. With it only going to be 1966 piece run those will all go to their favorite pets and high-volume dealers. I only want the Robin's Egg Blue paint. The Limited is only going to be 4-doors. So the Limited isn't for me. And I don't want to go from a Badlands to a Big Bend based Heritage. Also, the colors for the Heritage are limited to 4 shades of grey and red. Who at Ford is picking these palettes? Seriously...
I agree! Isn't Ford giving you and other unfilled reservation hoders first crack at both Heritage editions? But I get it you don't want a glorified Big Bend . . . You can always add white pinstripes and white wheels to whatever you do get!

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Ford has totally failed on the color choices!!!

Sponsored

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Didn't hear anything. I have two orders in the system (Cyber Orange BB), but I'm in love with my silver Big Bend so it might be tough to get rid of it if my ordered Bronco ever actually happens.

I made a post about a month ago regarding this: Seeing this email lets me know Ford didn't lie to me....I have a MY 22 ordered (just got the production date) and what they told me the 2nd week of august was this: On September 7th they would send out an email to anyone whos order is going into 2023 MY. Anyone who doesn't get the email and who's Bronco hasn't gotten a production date by that time, would be getting a MY 22. Seeing as you didn't get the email, I would say there is hope for you to get your 22 in the color you ordered.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made a post about a month ago regarding this: Seeing this email lets me know Ford didn't lie to me....I have a MY 22 ordered (just got the production date) and what they told me the 2nd week of august was this: On September 7th they would send out an email to anyone whos order is going into 2023 MY. Anyone who doesn't get the email and who's Bronco hasn't gotten a production date by that time, would be getting a MY 22. Seeing as you didn't get the email, I would say there is hope for you to get your 22 in the color you ordered.
Let’s hope.

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email about possibly moving to '23 but also just got scheduled for '22.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the email about possibly moving to '23 but also just got scheduled for '22.
What’s your build out of curiosity? Cyber Orange by chance?

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened to me. I received the "you're getting bumped" email from Ford earlier this week and today just got my VIN.

Scheduled for Oct 24th.

Build is in my signature.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also got the bump email. Had to make the call to put $2500 into my POS 09 Nissan. Paid for the repairs today and literally 10 mins later got the email. Not complaining, but it is so typical for how this has gone. Now we shall see if I take delivery in 22. Nothing will be taken for granted!

Build is OBX 2.7 MIC Tow Lux Mod Bumper Eruption Green (non-squatch)

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like it was only res holders. Haven't heard of one plain ol' order getting it...several of us have asked, but no responses and only early reservations have posted that they got it.
I got the email, and I took delivery back in April! So I don’t know what to make of that?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford has totally failed on the color choices!!!
That's what makes car buying fun, and as much an emotional as thinking experience. We're all different. I love them all, and especially the contrasting white with the color! I added a white pinstripe to my A51, and may go for the wider Heritage stripe, or even white powdercoat wheels! My concern is the white top, it seems to me the paint will get pretty beat up with use!

20220830_153648.jpg

BobB728

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's what makes car buying fun, and as much an emotional as thinking experience. We're all different. I love them all, and especially the contrasting white with the color! I added a white pinstripe to my A51, and may go for the wider Heritage stripe, or even white powdercoat wheels! My concern is the white top, it seems to me the paint will get pretty beat up with use!

20220830_153648.jpg
How do you like the TRAIRAX? I was looking a them, but could not find dimensions. What is s the measurement front to rear rails if you don’t mind. I like that you can remove both rows of the top.
Thanks
Looks great!
Sponsored