First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sigh. Reservation from 8/20 here. It just warms my heart seeing people that reserved way after myself, like a year or more, getting build dates. These builds are extremely similar or identical to mine. 2-door, Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, yadda, yadda. My anger isn't at you guys though. Understand that part. Enjoy your good fortune, I'd love to join you.

I can say that seeing and hearing my ordeal has turned off almost all my friends in the 4x4 world from even considering a new Bronco. I know Ford can't build them fast enough now. How much long-term damage and ill will have they created towards their brand because of they way they handled this clusterfuck?
Yup. 8/17/20 2 Door badlands. Every time I see someone post they got a vin for what we ordered, with an order a year after me i just want to scream and throw my phone across the room. Itā€™s so god damn infuriating

I hope you are wrong, but this post makes so much sense. If I don't get a 2023, then I give up and I know many people that feel the same way.
Me, Iā€™m many people.
Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh man, I put in about $5k in 2021 hoping to have to at least $15k by now but then Lets Go Brandon happened and the markets have taunted me ever since for not cashing out at $10k.
Here I am with an extra $10k in my pocket for different reasons due to "LGB" student loans. Different flavors for different people, it's what makes America a great melting pot. We don't have to agree, just work together to get somewhere better.

Student loan forgiveness let's me consider upgrading from a Base to a Big Bend. That or buying the stock market dip. Probably a bit of both. šŸ»

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd say 99% you're getting a 2022 since you have a VIN. When I was talking to Ford customer service, the lady said she has never seen someone with a VIN not get built that model year. These are unique times, but surely if that happened last year, we would have heard about it on here.
Oh no, it happens. I assure you, VINs get trashed. My ā€˜21 was never built.

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 0F0F419F-7A2D-4402-9397-C431AD95FE60

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 0F0F419F-7A2D-4402-9397-C431AD95FE60
Wow, what a gut punch that must have been. This is the Ford Bronco, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised at anything.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, what a gut punch that must have been. This is the Ford Bronco, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised at anything.
I thought I was over itā€¦. Then I saw a Race Red two door (my color and config) with a big-ass lift yesterday. It stung, not gonna lie.

0EF00C9A-5AED-4335-886A-40FB6EBE629A.jpeg

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After I received my Email about being bumped to My23 I sent an Email to the Ford Executives list that appeared here at Bronco 6G (The contact information below from Elliott.org (Elliott Advocacy).
This morning I received an Email from Ford Executive Offices at Ford Motor Company

Vehicle order status

Good morning Mr. Reynolds,

My name is ?????? and I am contacting you from the Executive Offices at Ford Motor Company. I am reaching out to you in response to the email that you sent concerning your vehicle order.

I have reviewed your previous case and found your order details. I will send an inquiry to our support team to get some details on the ongoing delays and see if we can some type of an ETA.

I will be in touch as soon as I get an update. Please do not hesitate to contact me at the phone number listed below if you have any questions.

I was never expecting a reply, just letting off steam about early reservation holders(7/14/2020), not being built before late arrivals, dealer allocations and suggesting maybe 0% interest for all us remaining early reservation holders.

Though I would share.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So here is my interesting question. I
Made a reservation in 8/21, order placed day 3 of MY22. Dealer has 30 reservations not converted, most ahead of me, and 5 orders, including mine pending. Assuming we all just got bumped to MY23, do these reservation holders move ahead of me if we all place orders about the same time? We have a Big Bend, 2.7, hardtop, tow and upgraded axle. I know we have 3 constraints but I feel the axle is the hold up and will likely drop I will drop in 23. Just curious, pretty much exactly where I want to be as I donā€™t want to purchase until spring 23 but at that time I have to buy something so if no Bronco I have to move on. Bronco is for my wife so no need for more than a Big Bend, but have to add a car to house for daughter in the spring and donā€™t intend on trading anything.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I spoke with Ford early last week and was told to call back Friday. I did. I was told that I was clean but not scheduled. I asked if that meant I may still have a potential ā€˜22, and was told , hang onā€¦. No, youā€™re going to get aā€™23. So disappointing. Sure would be nice if Ford offered those of us who have waited two years a Raptor optionā€¦
Considering there are at least 50% of us who were offered a Raptor option after the first time they F-d up that are STILL unscheduled and getting pushed to 23 - your wish would likely turn into a 24 Raptor at best.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Again. Any 2020 Reservation Holder should be Fordā€™s first priority. Not Raptors, not Hertiage build, not dealers builds. Take care of 2020 reservation holders now.
Agreed.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Should I be worried if I didn't get this email? Have my original confirmation of order email but nothing from Ford since then.

jcingle

Raptor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Agreed! I am a First Edition reservation holder, converted to a Raptor reservation, and I got the same email as the OP that I'm probably getting bumped to 2023. Really frustrated with Ford...

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should I be worried if I didn't get this email? Have my original confirmation of order email but nothing from Ford since then.
I wouldn't worry, I got my original order confirmation and my converted-to-a-2022 confirmation, but nothing other than those. If you are nervous, call customer service at 800-334-4375 and they can confirm that your order is in the system. Mine is, it's just being ignored.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 0EF00C9A-5AED-4335-886A-40FB6EBE629A
wow, and that was a non-sasquatch, no advanced 4x4, 2.3 liter build!

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are not alone. Not sure if I will hear from my dealer either.
Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year B5F6CA30-0A06-4CD1-94AE-693112F25CB8
Sponsored