PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I put an order in around the beginning of 2022, and did not have a reservation before then. My order is for a loaded Badlands and I am priority 10 at a top volume dealership. Are you telling me that if someone converts a 2 year old reservation to an order right now, they jump in front of me in the queue? Given a reservation is simply the right to place an order, seems illogical to me that a reservation holder's late order would jump in front of all existing holders of an actual order... but I've been wrong plenty of times before! (and still don't have my bronco lol)
Yes, and they should. Some folks who reserved in July of 2020 and ordered before 3/19/21 are still waiting...
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered 3/2/21 and reserved the month before that. Iā€™m hoping to get my truck by Christmas, but who the hell knows. Iā€™ve got every constrained item, so I suspect Iā€™ll be waiting a long time. I thank God I want a Bronco, not need one.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After I received my Email about being bumped to My23 I sent an Email to the Ford Executives list that appeared here at Bronco 6G (The contact information below from Elliott.org (Elliott Advocacy).
This morning I received an Email from Ford Executive Offices at Ford Motor Company

Vehicle order status

Good morning Mr. Reynolds,

My name is ?????? and I am contacting you from the Executive Offices at Ford Motor Company. I am reaching out to you in response to the email that you sent concerning your vehicle order.

I have reviewed your previous case and found your order details. I will send an inquiry to our support team to get some details on the ongoing delays and see if we can some type of an ETA.

I will be in touch as soon as I get an update. Please do not hesitate to contact me at the phone number listed below if you have any questions.

I was never expecting a reply, just letting off steam about early reservation holders(7/14/2020), not being built before late arrivals, dealer allocations and suggesting maybe 0% interest for all us remaining early reservation holders.

Though I would share.
Funny! I sent an email this morning that was a very long rant. I didnā€™t even leave my contact info but Ford executive office reached out to me by phone 6 hours later. Got about the same response via phone.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you order or put your conversion order in should have no bearing on where you are on the list, as long as you convert within the allowed time frame. It should all be based on your rez date.

If you have the Tow Package, then personally I'd recommend removing that if you don't absolutely need it. That is one of the biggest delays right now from what I understand. Also it could depend on what dealer you are with and how their allocation is set. I was at a decent sized dealer who had a nice allocation count. The other big item for me was my dealer moving me up the priority list as well. The dealers can set a higher priority on your build, that can help bump you up. I believe that the highest they can go is to a 10 or an 11. I was at a 19, but they bumped me up to an 11 when I removed the Tow Package. Dealer then told me that based on their allocation numbers, he'd expect me to get a build date within 4-6 weeks of that day...it happened in the 5th week actually...so my dealer was spot on with their estimate. I got my VIN and build date last Friday btw.

Also, the day I talked to my dealer and removed my Tow Package, that was the biggest thing holding my build up according to the Sales Manager (whom I talked to). He said in reviewing my build, that the TP was the biggest hang-up and that if I removed it and he moved my priority up, that should get me picked up quickly at this point.
I literally added tow on a Saturday to try to push to 2023
Only to get previewed Monday, and scheduled by Thursday.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m sure Ford would do things a lot differently if they could start all over again. Iā€™ll cut them some slack for circumstances that were beyond their control, but the lack of communication is inexcusable. Iā€™m glad you guys got a response from the front office. The rest of us, should at least get regular updates.

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny! I sent an email this morning that was a very long rant. I didnā€™t even leave my contact info but Ford executive office reached out to me by phone 6 hours later. Got about the same response via phone.
Letagoavs710 ā€¦ Do you have an Idea what Office called you?

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Letagoavs710 ā€¦ Do you have an Idea what Office called you?
Not 100% but she said that she only handles customer issues sent from the executive office.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Turning Blue

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Uhm - I am an Aug 2020 reservation holder converted to Raptor - so your theory is wrong
Did you get selected in early 2022 to convert to a Raptor (Golden Ticket) or did you just ask your dealer to convert it to a Raptor? Just curioous because I'm a reservation holder from 07/20/20, converted to an order on 03/19/21, not selected for Raptor after saying I was interested in converting. Still waiting on a production date for my current build.

I tried to get my dealer to change it (or at least try to change it) to a Raptor, but they said it wouldn't work. I doubt they'll contact me on the 15th when my order gets converted to a MY 23. I know my dealer can't be blamed for most of what has happened, but I wish I would have selected a different dealer when I made the reservation.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did you get selected in early 2022 to convert to a Raptor (Golden Ticket) or did you just ask your dealer to convert it to a Raptor? Just curioous because I'm a reservation holder from 07/20/20, converted to an order on 03/19/21, not selected for Raptor after saying I was interested in converting. Still waiting on a production date for my current build.

I tried to get my dealer to change it (or at least try to change it) to a Raptor, but they said it wouldn't work. I doubt they'll contact me on the 15th when my order gets converted to a MY 23. I know my dealer can't be blamed for most of what has happened, but I wish I would have selected a different dealer when I made the reservation.
I was the point person for our NY/NJ/CT group buy, as a result of the 90 extra deals my dealer was the #2 store in their zone and was awarded an additional Raptor allocation, which they offered to me. There were 6 GTs before me.

Yvetta

Badlands
First Name
Yvetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got it too. I think it's really nice of Ford to let me know that after waiting two years for them to produce my Bronco, they're still willing to take my money if I wish to wait another 6-8

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I literally added tow on a Saturday to try to push to 2023
Only to get previewed Monday, and scheduled by Thursday.
Why would you want to push it to a 2023 and pay $4000 more?

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, that was a June build
What was the reason?
They never gave one. I am *assuming* commodity constraints, but my Dealer didnā€™t know either. He (the salesman) had ordered a 4 Door Badlands with MIC top, and 2.7L TT in automatic. He reserved day 1, ordered a few minutes before me (I called first thing in the morning). I got my VIN the second week and he didnā€™t get his VIN until he switched to soft top (in July if I remember right). The MIC top was the only thing that should have been a constraint for me. Mine was manual 2.3. Pretty bare bones. I got more toys with my Jeep, and I love it, but it was the consolation prizeā€¦ and I paid more for it.

3.6L e-torque is sweet though. Great mileage, and great handling.
Sponsored