Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only way Ford could "fix" this process would be to halt all stock orders as well, and start with the oldest reservation and build what that person wants, then the next oldest, and so on. And this will never happen, so we're all at the mercy of Ford and the dealers unless we cancel.
You, like many others, fail to comprehend that Ford does not have enough parts to make the reservations in order. Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Supply chains were healthy enough (aside from the hard top debacle) to fulfill the reservations in the order they were taken. Then the pandemic happened and everything went out the window.
Sponsored

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let's face it, there never has been an "order" of priority that has been followed. Anyone getting frustrated by someone else getting an order submitted without a reservation, etc., is just subjecting themeslves to stress they can't control short of canceling or abandoning their reservation based order. The reservation process has been, and will continue to be, a boondoggle...lol.

The only way Ford could "fix" this process would be to halt all stock orders as well, and start with the oldest reservation and build what that person wants, then the next oldest, and so on. And this will never happen, so we're all at the mercy of Ford and the dealers unless we cancel.
This is spot on and a very valid set of points.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reservations weren't cut off until August of last year.
No the original set of reservations were stopped sometime in March of 2021 before the last day to convert to an order for the first model year occurred. I don't recall if they opened reservations back up after that or not, so can't speak to that. But I 100% remember that they shut down reservations before the first order bank date ended.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was just told that my dealer received an update that shows orders moved to 23.

Some like mine are on hold for a color change. Seems that the color change can't be made until the 21st.

No email from Ford since the day I ordered, back in Nov of 21.

My dealer always attaches a DL to the order so I guess that's why they don't need an in person visit.

Sponsored

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the same letter on my 2021 Badlands, About the end of Sept. received another stating it would be built in November and it was. Don't lose all hope strange things seem to happen with the Broncos

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

crickets here also, you all you peeps getting emails please keep the rest of us informed. My dealer just continues to say i don't know anything . Thank fully I have this site and and a few dealers on different sites I can rely on. thank you ;):cool::love:

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

crickets here also, you all you peeps getting emails please keep the rest of us informed. My dealer just continues to say i don't know anything . Thank fully I have this site and and a few dealers on different sites I can rely on. thank you ;):cool::love:
Amen! Same here it’s like pulling teeth to get info. Thank you to all the members for updates!!! Still no email no nothing 3/21 reservation… hopefully the wait will pay off with a Bronco with less bugs 👍🏼

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2000 was job 2 raise

everyone knows there will be a 2023 increase

most people assume another 2000
I just saw something else about the HOSS upgrade on the WildTrack so I'm guessing that's the 4K.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too received the dreaded email, however I chatted with Ford yesterday and it shows I have two orders. One for 2022 and one for 2023. This is the first time I've heard of this. Can someone help explain it to me?
Ford has begun to convert the unscheduled MY22 orders to the MY23 unscheduled. Clean up scheduling is just where the order hangs in both places until MY22 is totally cut off from all new scheduled builds. Remember not everything in the system is a retail order. And this system was not Exclusively designed for the Bronco reservation type of system

once my MY 21 didn’t get scheduled I went to the dealer and saw my “5333” order on both model years. We went though and made any changes that I wanted before it submitted as a MY22. Some options, colors, and configurations change year to year. Hanging in both is normal. What your dealer shared is your MY22 was not canceled and replaced with your MY23 order. They will run in parallel for a bit.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well if you have a Widtrak on order and you got bumped, the good news is Ford is making the Hoss 3.0 standard. Of course this means there will be an upward price adjustment, but ……

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well if you have a Widtrak on order and you got bumped, the good news is Ford is making the Hoss 3.0 standard. Of course this means there will be an upward price adjustment, but ……
Thank you for explaining
Ford has begun to convert the unscheduled MY22 orders to the MY23 unscheduled. Clean up scheduling is just where the order hangs in both places until MY22 is totally cut off from all new scheduled builds. Remember not everything in the system is a retail order. And this system was not Exclusively designed for the Bronco reservation type of system

once my MY 21 didn’t get scheduled I went to the dealer and saw my “5333” order on both model years. We went though and made any changes that I wanted before it submitted as a MY22. Some options, colors, and configurations change year to year. Hanging in both is normal. What your dealer shared is your MY22 was not canceled and replaced with your MY23 order. They will run in parallel for a bit.
[/QUOTE

Thank you for explaining!

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for explaining
Yes I have a
Yes, I have a Wildtrak on order. Do you happen to know the price difference? Just curious… TIA

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off the CS line, they mentioned the email and I said I didn't get it, she looked and I was marked as opting out for marketing emails. That may be why some people are getting the emails and others are not. I don't ever remember opting out but I'm hitting 700 days on Saturday so it's possible I opted out at the beginning of the process.

She said that while I'm still unscheduled clean, they are balancing in the next few days. Second time for a lot of us, hope it's the last.
Sponsored