Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW

I have a 2 Door Badlands; 2.3, 7MT, High and Tow on order. I have had the same Bronco on order for over a year now (2021 converted to a 2022 order).

I finally decided to remove the tow package from my order this week. Dealer contacted Ford Rep to change the order. Ford Rep said tow package was not holding up my order. Constrained parts are: MIC Top, 7MT, and the High (333) Package.

I asked the dealer to keep the Tow package on the order.
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW

I have a 2 Door Badlands; 2.3, 7MT, High and Tow on order. I have had the same Bronco on order for over a year now (2021 converted to a 2022 order).

I finally decided to remove the tow package from my order this week. Dealer contacted Ford Rep to change the order. Ford Rep said tow package was not holding up my order. Constrained parts are: MIC Top, 7MT, and the High (333) Package.

Good call keeping it on there. My build was the same as yours, no regrets at all so far, and I for sure would have kicked myself if I had dropped any of it. Good luck!

Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good call keeping it on there. My build was the same as yours, no regrets at all so far, and I for sure would have kicked myself if I had dropped any of it. Good luck!
That's why I never played that game. I've watched the constraints , the allocation formulas all change so much that it's not worth guessing. I ordered what I want, and I'll get it when I get it.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive been seeing a lot of build week push backs for mansquatches and regular. I’ve been pushed 2 weeks

OP
OP
P52Ranch

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not just remove all constraints and order a completely different Bronco? 😬
The ghost of 1909 Henry Ford is back: "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black". Just 113 years later Ford has the same thing with Bronco constraints.

Or why bother ordering anything? I could just drive over to my local dealer and pick up one of two Big Bend; 4 Door, Softie, 2.3, 10Auto, Mid or Standard package for 10K over sticker.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I made a hard-top compromise. Towing / MT / High are all deal-breakers…
OP cant compromise on top unless he switches order to a 4 door

If anything is constrained on a 2 dr other than MIC 2.0 it would be softtop for 2 dr since they cannot be ordered without the hardtop

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FWIW

And there you have it folks!!!!!!!
This is why I am leaving my order alone and not deleting the tow package!
Today it is one item, tomorrow another. ORDER YOUR BRONCO THE WAY YOU WANT IT!
I am basically screwed for a while (early reservation holder and order as well). 2 door=MIC, 2.7 . The video last week on Bronco Nation also said that hard tops are still a constrained item despite what others were reporting.
My ONLY concern now is seeing off the street orders (and late orders) getting their Broncos scheduled within a few months or less.....while others here from week one reservations have NO IDEA when they will receive their Bronco. WILL WE EVEN GET IT IN 2022. For gosh sakes FORD....at least give us a big YES....you will receive yours this year.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same build as OPs specs, ambivalent is the word of the day. If 7MT is a constraint, Ozymandias' inscription read "Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

The 2dr guys should get theirs faster since there is little demand, just commodity constraints common to the 2 and 4 Dr, so not the MIC...
Sponsored

Last edited: