First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why you quoted me, but you should probably forward that to Edmund's or whoever did the comparison.

The 2D/4D Bronco specs are very similar to the Subaru.
Length: 173/189
2nd Row Leg Room: 35.7/36.3
Interior Space 99/108 cuft
Ground Clearance: 8.3/11.6 (base to Squatch)

Could they be built using the same design drawings, Ford basing the new Bronco(s) on the Subaru, just one is unibody and one is body on frame? We may never know.
Sponsored

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look how huge this thing is, thatā€™s not a 12oz kids, thatā€™s a SIXTEEN!!

does your Bronco sport have gorgeous Saddle Brown leather and Harmon Karden? No? Didnā€™t THINK so!

you should see how popular I am in Provincetown
F9200BD7-05FE-4EC4-97C1-433534C5F32C.jpeg
2AC94DA1-9A4B-45A8-9614-2E2079812F4F.jpeg
My question is why are you drinking that?

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure why you quoted me, but you should probably forward that to Edmund's or whoever did the comparison.

The 2D/4D Bronco specs are very similar to the Subaru.
Length: 173/189
2nd Row Leg Room: 35.7/36.3
Interior Space 99/108 cuft
Ground Clearance: 8.3/11.6 (base to Squatch)

Could they be built using the same design drawings, Ford basing the new Bronco(s) on the Subaru, just one is unibody and one is body on frame? We may never know.
More like they woke up one day and saw how they ā€œtransitionedā€ the escape from the truck-like vehicle on the 1st Gen.....they needed to start over, hence the Bronco Sport came to be.

Iā€˜m not sure how the escape ā€œidentifiesā€œ now... or what pronouns it uses....

Ford Bronco Forester the better buy??? 7B87D0C0-E2E0-4F25-B436-26BFB8607DD8

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My question is why are you drinking that?
My bday just passed so lots of beer was brought... I didnā€™t buy it... but Iā€™m down with the pbr, youā€™re not?

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bday just passed so lots of beer was brought... I didnā€™t buy it... but Iā€™m down with the pbr, youā€™re not?
Well happy birthday! Mine was on 3.2. If I drank beer no it wouldn't be PBR. Tried it back in the day and tasted like piss water. Any way enjoy and cheers!

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where is @MaverickMan ? His amc eagle puts you all to shame.
Eagle Adventure

This was when we first bought it. Waiting to get my tractor running so I can pull the motor and have its rust repaired then put my CJ7 motor(rebuilt this century) in it maybe with some upgrades. Maybe with the CJs T5. If I can turn it back into a nice daily driver for my wife she might let me get a 2 door Bronco! Come on stimulus checks!

Eagles are for real offroaders. My latest issue of FourWheeler magazine, is asking for Eagle freeks to come out of the wood work again. I want em to come out here on a Dirt Every Day trip and have fun playing around in my old 4x4s! I got several project options to pick from. 1 ton BBF Comanche? 5.2 V8 SFA Eagle? BBF 1 ton CJ rust buggy? 1 ton BBF 96 Bronco? BBF 1 ton Eagle? 5.2 V8 Comanche?

Decisions, time, and motivation. The biggest hurdles in life!

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some folks just don't appreciate the medicinal properties of the Blue (and Old Style for you seasoned Chicago folks). Both of these classic drinks are the finest laxatives you can buy. Overnight cleansing is guaranteed.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some folks just don't appreciate the medicinal properties of the Blue (and Old Style for you seasoned Chicago folks). Both of these classic drinks are the finest laxatives you can buy. Overnight cleansing is guaranteed.
Purdue Alum - The effects of having pitchers of Old Style at Harry's Chocolate Shop is well known.

Drinking a gallon of coffee and eating an entire box of raisin bran is almost as effective.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have owned 3 foresters, a 14, 17, and a 20. When I first looked at Bronco sport, my first thought was how cramped it seemed when compared to forester. I am sure the numbers wonā€™t support it but I also felt it was less spacious than my 19 crosstrek. Iā€™ll be trading my current Forester for Bronco. My first forester was amazing and loved it. It was totaled in head on collision. My wife walked away no injury-safety was amazing! My 2017 had total ac system failure 500 miles out of warranty, paid for compressor and condenser to be replaced. Got extended warranty notice 3 months later. Subaru reimbursed then the whole system failed again. Ended up cutting loses and traded into dealer after going whole summer with no AC. My current forester is only to get me through to my Bronco next year. I feel as Subaruā€™s sales has gone up, they have had issues keeping quality suppliers of parts lined up and quality suffered. My current 2 subarus have had several recalls as a result of poor part quality. Subaru has a strong image now, but their styling has declined IMO and this type of quality issue is bound to catch up.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was driving behind one today and they are much bigger than expected. I can see why @wvmtneer would rather drive a Forester.

Ford Bronco Forester the better buy??? 20210312_110625_resized
Sponsored