First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which engine and trans do you have? I tried that version and it did not recognize my 2023 2.3 with manual trans.
i have 2.7 auto, but i am curious if other people got it to work or just me…reason is when i emailed to get the beta i also gave them my vin, so im wondering if this beta software is really supposed to recognize all 23s or if they are manually adding vins in their database to get it to work

if noone else got it to work then you might need to email forscan with your vin
Sponsored

OP
OP
meffie

meffie

Wildtrak
First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i have 2.7 auto, but i am curious if other people got it to work or just me…reason is when i emailed to get the beta i also gave them my vin, so im wondering if this beta software is really supposed to recognize all 23s or if they are manually adding vins in their database to get it to work

if noone else got it to work then you might need to email forscan with your vin
I will test your link tomorrow after work and report back.

Do you still have the email you used? I tried to find it on the forscan sight to reach out myself, but never found it.

OP
OP
meffie

meffie

Wildtrak
First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yep its [email protected]
let me know how it goes!
Ty. Will do. Double honk keeps getting me, and it makes me jump every damn time. Screw the engineer that decided on 2 horns, and honking twice if you lock it running, lol

Bronconlock

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just tried the 2023 test file posted above on my base 2023 and it still didn’t work. If you contact them, they must be adding your VIN on a case-by-case as someone mentioned above.

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was able to connect to my 23. I didn't make any changes, but it did connect.

johnavp1989

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beta worked for me on my MY23. Disabled double honk, seat belt minder and enabled sport mode.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had contacted them with my VIN (23 WT) and the beta they sent worked on mine.

OP
OP
meffie

meffie

Wildtrak
First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reached out last night. The 23 support is in beta, and just requires a license to get the beta version, otherwise non active license have to wait for release.

I'm all fixed up and tweaking mine today.Yay..

Thanks all

rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been able to do a several things on my 23 Wildtrak (double honk disable, seat belt minder off, door ajar chime disable, key-in ignition chime off, amber DRLs, 2 click panic button). However, auto start-stop disable didn't work.

ETA: I have a Superchips Flashcal that doesn't recognize my 23. Hopefully Superchips will provide an update soon...
Wow, you too? Glad it isn't just something I'm doing wrong then regarding the auto start/stop. FORscan keeps changing my values back to the original values when writing the changes to the vehicle. This is in the PSCM module, address is 730-03-01. The original asbuilt value is FF00 FFFF 023A and I am supposed to change the 3A to 00. When I do this and write it to the vehicle, FORscan changes the 00 back to 3A. I can't get FORscan to keep my changes. I emailed FORscan just this morning and can't wait to see what they have to say. I can only surmise it is a bug in the beta perhaps. I'll be sure to report back here once I find the culprit.

Yep, can confirm the day I got my '23 Badlands on 1/10 FORscan wouldn't recognize it. I immediately purchased a year license then emailed them with VIN and they sent me the 2.3.51 beta and worked like a charm (except for auto start/stop).

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, you too? Glad it isn't just something I'm doing wrong then regarding the auto start/stop. FORscan keeps changing my values back to the original values when writing the changes to the vehicle. This is in the PSCM module, address is 730-03-01. The original asbuilt value is FF00 FFFF 023A and I am supposed to change the 3A to 00. When I do this and write it to the vehicle, FORscan changes the 00 back to 3A. I can't get FORscan to keep my changes. I emailed FORscan just this morning and can't wait to see what they have to say. I can only surmise it is a bug in the beta perhaps. I'll be sure to report back here once I find the culprit.

Yep, can confirm the day I got my '23 Badlands on 1/10 FORscan wouldn't recognize it. I immediately purchased a year license then emailed them with VIN and they sent me the 2.3.51 beta and worked like a charm (except for auto start/stop).
The 3A is the checksum value. It will always revert back as long as no other values change. The 02 value is what should be changed to 00.

ETA: when I make the change, the text only configuration changes to auto start-stop disabled, but it doesn't work. I have ordered Autostop Eliminator...

rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 3A is the checksum value. It will always revert back as long as no other values change. The 02 value is what should be changed to 00.

ETA: when I make the change, the text only configuration changes to auto start-stop disabled, but it doesn't work. I have ordered Autostop Eliminator...

Ahh, apologies, I misspoke here. The values I am attempting to change was in fact the 02 but wasn't working. Now your going to make me lose sleep until I double check my work!

I'm also considering the Autostop Eliminator but have read some threads saying a couple other negative side effects so am doing what I can via forscan before going that route.

rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahh, apologies, I misspoke here. The values I am attempting to change was in fact the 02 but wasn't working. Now your going to make me lose sleep until I double check my work!

I'm also considering the Autostop Eliminator but have read some threads saying a couple other negative side effects so am doing what I can via forscan before going that route.
Yes, I just rechecked and the 023A gets changed to 003A, however, Forscan is changing this to 0038 instead. So the A is getting changed to an 8 and I can't figure out why. Perhaps the Forscan team can answer this for me.

Just out of curiosity, how do you change the DRL's to amber? Don't see that in the spreadsheet, or at least the one I'm following.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I just rechecked and the 023A gets changed to 003A, however, Forscan is changing this to 0038 instead. So the A is getting changed to an 8 and I can't figure out why. Perhaps the Forscan team can answer this for me.

Just out of curiosity, how do you change the DRL's to amber? Don't see that in the spreadsheet, or at least the one I'm following.
Yes, the last byte (checksum) will always change when you change any other character in the string. The checksum is recomputed on a write.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Change the first 2 bytes of line 726-43-01 to "0101". They will be amber until the headlights come on then change to white.
Sponsored