swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you check if you did it for each door? It will number the doors 1-4 you have to enable them all. Haven’t done this yet on my 24 but did on my 22 and 23.
I just followed the spreadsheet here. Going to double check but it sounds like you've solved my problem. Thanks!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
anyone know how to disable the DSP check, if you have replaced your AMP with an after market it is not recognized and the ACM will throw a code, I would like to disable that.
I was unsuccessful in getting rid of the DSP code. I was able to get rid of most of the codes. When I tried to get rid of the DSP code, the stereo didn't work right anymore.

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was unsuccessful in getting rid of the DSP code. I was able to get rid of most of the codes. When I tried to get rid of the DSP code, the stereo didn't work right anymore.
Can you share what you were able to eliminate

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you share what you were able to eliminate
So this came out from several old emails, here are the changes I played with:

I was also getting an error for the ACM but I reprogrammed the ACM to have no speakers.

727-01-01 xx3F-3Fxx-xxxx and that seemed to get rid of the ACM error.

Anyway, before that happened, I was able to resolve the APIM error with the following change: 7D0-01-01 Axxx-xxxx-xx becomes 2xxx-xxxx-xx

All I had left was one last ACM error, which had I not kicked the cable out would have resolved it (99.9% sure): 727-01-01 xx3F-3FxD-xx becomes xx3F-3Fx9-xx

I don't believe the last one worked... I think this is the one that made it goofy and xx3F-3Fx9-xx turned off the speakers at the ACM, and change to 9 leaves ABH enabled, but disables ABDSP comms.

Brian2011

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here on my 24 badlands, added sport mode, killed double honk and seatbelt chimes couldn’t find the turn signal volume on the 24 though and from what I’ve heard you can’t kill the auto start stop on these new ones
Did the same mods same year. Turn signal volume is in there can’t remember where but it’s a noise feature. Def lowers the volume of it. Killed all the chimes. Door open startup dooo so much better.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did the same mods same year. Turn signal volume is in there can’t remember where but it’s a noise feature. Def lowers the volume of it. Killed all the chimes. Door open startup dooo so much better.
I couldn’t find it and I’m not real comfortable screwing around in there so I left that one out

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like and odd one here... I changed the codes for Global windows open/close (i.e. hold fob keys for all windows down or up). All down works great but the all up fob press/combo only rolls up only the drivers side, not passenger. I suppose I should go back and double check that long list of needed changes have been correctly accomplished. Maybe someone has seen this or knows it's from one or more missing changes Forscan changes? TIA!
Sounds like you missed the PDM changes. I’d double check those

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can't believe how easy it was to use! Got rid of my double honk, and the auto-start/stop.
Thinking about doing the amber grill lights next but not 100% sure if I'm into it. Easy enough to revert back, though.

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought I had finished doing all my changes months ago and then I read about this auto hold witchcraft. 2 small changes and bam, there it is. Sure makes sitting in traffic a tad more tolerable.

autobahn

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone confirm if Forscan works for MY24 Bronco's? I read through the posts and only saw one reference to someone doing something on a 2024 Bronco. According to the Forscan website it doesn't work for MY24 Ford's. Is that just a standard discalimer until they do more testing?
Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) Supported

Sponsored

TexanInAZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Tremor, 2024 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have used v2.3.59 on my 2024 Wildtrak with no issues.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't believe how easy it was to use! Got rid of my double honk, and the auto-start/stop.
Thinking about doing the amber grill lights next but not 100% sure if I'm into it. Easy enough to revert back, though.
Autohold?
Sponsored