Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What do you enter when there are dashes on the Google spreadsheet? Working on windows up via fob.
Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you enter when there are dashes on the Google spreadsheet? Working on windows up via fob.
Dashes mean you leave whatever was there, there. You only need to change where there are *.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dashes mean you leave whatever was there, there. You only need to change where there are *.
I thought the X's meant you leave whatever is there.

xdvgx

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It could be useful to add tire sizes and the best number to reprogram in this spreadsheet. The calculator online gives numbers too high if you want an accurate speedo.

For example, 285 70 17, I programmed 2520, it is slightly too high. I am going to try 2500.

Stock 265 70 17 was 2440.

Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure what I did, but I now have no DRLs, but I have Sport mode. Woohoo. At least the turn indicator still works. 😂

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now, if only there were a way to have them pan down when shifting into reverse...
I turned that to enabled yesterday but it didn't work. I wonder if there is another module that needs to be programmed as well.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I turned that to enabled yesterday but it didn't work. I wonder if there is another module that needs to be programmed as well.
Much like trying to get the global windows to work on a vehicle that doesn't have automatic up/down windows, I think it's merely a matter of Bronco not having hardware needed for seat/mirror memory functions. I don't know of a trim level that offers it.

8lug

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any such "zoom" function exist on the front or rear camera?
Adding a fatter tire on the spare obstructs some of the view.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried programming the global windows up and it only works for the two passenger side windows. I tried doing the manual reset procedure on the driver side windows but still didn't work. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them?

Sponsored

Smokey142

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Z71 LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found a way to use the zone lighting, or specifically the mirror ditch/puddle lights while driving? When Off-roading at night I like to use the mirror lights but they shut off at 5 mph

8lug

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried programming the global windows up and it only works for the two passenger side windows. I tried doing the manual reset procedure on the driver side windows but still didn't work. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them?
I've got it sort of working using the numeric edits (under As Built?). However the front windows partially go up, but continuing to hold the lock button seemed to raise them all the way up. I think letting go of lock too early is wrong. Maybe that won't answer your issue though.

I did notice standard edits under the other function, it had dropdown boxes labeled "Global... close?" or similar. I filtered on Global. I haven't seen anyone use those edits yet, but wondered if it was the newer way in Forscan to set the Global Close windows.
It had Global [open?] and those were all set Enabled. The other set [closed?] was all disabled. So it seemed to make sense that would be correct to flip those instead of the numeric 01's.

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 1974 Bronco 1967 Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my global windows up working on all 4, including I have it set to One Touch. so I press my lock button and release and all my windows go up. If I have time when I get home I will screenshot my settings for you.

bronco_rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have mine set the same way, except I just changed it in the plain english list. But I wish I could figure out how to keep the amber horizontal bar on when the headlights come on also. I haven’t really messed with it, but I’m not sure it’s possible.
If I remember correctly, 04 sets the DRL to amber full time. They will blink as turn signal when headlights are off but won't blink when headlights are on.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I remember correctly, 04 sets the DRL to amber full time. They will blink as turn signal when headlights are off but won't blink when headlights are on.
Correct, unfortunately that’s pointless without working turn signals at night.
Sponsored