First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4, BMW 840, Chevy Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 23 4 dr Sasquatch badlands, 2.7. I have successfully added; sport mode, Bambi mode, no DRL, no chimes, global up and down windows, sync 4, auto start/stop disabled, remove the start stop icon on dash is completely, switch is not illuminated and it is always disabled, I can change/remove the initial start up screen (mountains & ford logo) increase the clarity of the screens, increase the size of the right hand gauge set, and a few other things. I don’t mind being a Guinea pig, I’ve tried just about everything.
Did someone come up with something for the auto start/stop for the 23's? last I tried it didn't work?
Also is the sheet on page one still being updated?

Last edited:

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did someone come up with something for the auto start/stop for the 23's? last I tried it didn't work?
I and a couple others are attempting to keep it up to date. At least from what comes into this thread

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys I traveled for work the past week and a half, I’ll get the videos and screen shots of everything up today or tomorrow.

Something I’ve noticed with the newest version, save after every module adjustment and then Save it again. I found after it saved and I key cycled it, it reverted back to the previous change. Make sure you have thebest adapter. Many people cheap out and think “there all the same”. I use the Vlinker, right off Amazon.
I tried the cheap FDRS adapter and had issues, maybe im the only one. But i agree. Waiting on your info. Just got back from moab myself

Sponsored

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the best way to post a short video? On your tube ?

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a May 2023 built basesquatch and was able to turn it off today using the modification listed in the spreadsheet.

EDIT:

Well that didn’t work. ASS came back on this morning. 🤬

Last edited:

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Disabling Auto Start/Stop in the PSCM (Disable Auto Start-Stop PSCM 730-03-01) does not work on my raptor.

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So let me just get this straight the as built modules listed on the motorcraft site are just that as built values. Call me crazy cause maybe I am but the changes I have made in forscan show up there. For instance I have a badlands with out sport mode I added it via forscan and if u run the as built values it lists module abs 760-04-03 xxxx xxxx xBxx the b makes it have sport mode. There are a few other instances I can point to. I made a few changes in the PSCM that show up as well. I thought these were strictly as built values.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So let me just get this straight the as built modules listed on the motorcraft site are just that as built values. Call me crazy cause maybe I am but the changes I have made in forscan show up there. For instance I have a badlands with out sport mode I added it via forscan and if u run the as built values it lists module abs 760-04-03 xxxx xxxx xBxx the b makes it have sport mode. There are a few other instances I can point to. I made a few changes in the PSCM that show up as well. I thought these were strictly as built values.
Changes you make will affect as-built data

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So let me just get this straight the as built modules listed on the motorcraft site are just that as built values. Call me crazy cause maybe I am but the changes I have made in forscan show up there.
If you have the connectiivty feature enabled on your modern Ford, it will upload it's active configuration to the mother-ship which in turn becomes the online As-Built configuration. This is why it's important to make a local backup of the module configuration before you make any changes - you can't rely on the motorcraft site to have the original factory configuration.

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a back up I was just shocked to see it change. I also keep note of everything I change.

pizzy

Base
First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Newbie help needed! After swapping out my standard headlights for the signature headlights, I am getting 2 DTC error codes in Forscan. The first is B14E5:55-0A and B14E7:55-0A. These are for the left and right headlights and are basically stating that I have not configured these modules. Can someone who has the signature lighting tell me what their stock configurations are in the bcm modules so that I can change mine and get rid of the error codes? Otherwise, the lights themselves do seem to be working properly with the exception of the ring leds not turning on when opening the door when the car is off ....it is just that the error codes keep popping up in Forscan. Community assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) frscan.JPG
Sponsored