Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah okay that might be a separate thing. Just use the normal coding

726-41-02 xx00 xxxx xx**

It would be 01 right now I believe.

Edit: I just checked a Big Bend and it’s 00 by default. I’ll have to work on this when I get home. The only difference in signature vs non signature is the 02 changes that I mentioned.
Yes, that was already set to 00. I don't have any more time to mess with it, so I reverted all my changes to factory defaul and am back to low beam factory default DRL with NO amber bars. Let me know if you come up with any ideas, appreciate the help!
Sponsored

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few things I’m hoping to get figured out:

1) Getting rid of the startup/shutdown screen animations (was able to do this on the f150 and other ford’s so I’d guess it’s doable on the bronco)

2) Enable a climate menu on the touchscreen. Having to press physical buttons for controlling the climate control to then go and make my selection on the touchscreen is frustrating. I don’t know if it exists somewhere but if it does that’d be great to be able to enable it here.

3) Adjusting the settings for the automatic climate control. It seems to favor the windshield vents way too heavily when heating.

Reactions: Rpm

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1) Getting rid of the startup/shutdown screen animations (was able to do this on the f150 and other ford’s so I’d guess it’s doable on the bronco)

2) Enable a climate menu on the touchscreen. Having to press physical buttons for controlling the climate control to then go and make my selection on the touchscreen is frustrating. I don’t know if it exists somewhere but if it does that’d be great to be able to enable it here.

3) Adjusting the settings for the automatic climate control. It seems to favor the windshield vents way too heavily when heating.
Hardly anything coming out of the windshield defrost vents on mine (in auto). Side window vents, yes... Lots
I don't think those vents have a damper. Open all the time.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hardly anything coming out of the windshield defrost vents on mine (in auto). Side window vents, yes... Lots
I don't think those vents have a damper. Open all the time.
There is a damper for all vent routes. Some HVAC systems have more variations and doors but the standard doors are vent, floor, and def/demist (by the mirrors)

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1: In the APIM (7D0). I have no idea if this is going to work but this is the Splash Screen line

7D0-03-01xxxx**xxxx--00 =SS Default/not programmed

2: Can't confirm this is the setting but the 2022 Super Duty with Sync 4 has a Climate IOD (the side display). This below setting is for the HVAC (733) controller and is for Remote Display. Default was 3 on Broncos and the Super Duty is 7 so I would try that. None of the IOD menus in the APIM (7D0) had this option and were in fact shared with Broncos and F-150's minus some platform specific changes. This won't give you much, just be able to select where the air blows not temperature or anything.

733-01-01
xx*xxxxxxx--

3: Not sure there will be much help there that's not likely to be very forgiving let alone there seems to be a lot of variables involved in what I can find regarding blend door strategy. I personally wouldn't even want to dive into that.

Sponsored

mark2215

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried #2, no difference after changing the 3 to a 7.

Last edited:

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried #2, no difference after changing the 3 to a 7.
Damn I don’t know how they get the added card in that menu then. There’s nothing blatantly obvious that pokes out otherwise. I’ll keep looking, thanks for trying though

B1D24602-3E76-4495-A610-DEC54ACDEBF9.jpeg

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I may have found a lead on camera views at speed. This is theoretical as I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to test these but the following changes in the IPMA (706) and APIM (7D0) should allow the use of camera views while driving. And before people ask because I know it’s wanted as well, no this won’t enable navigation in motion. While there is a code out there that technically enables nav in motion it does hamper 911 assist features and some other region stuff and I don’t recommend it.

If you don’t have 360 cameras then 50/50 will not do anything for you. And even with 360 cameras I don’t actually know if it will work. This is the Baja mode camera view that uses the mirrors to give you a view of each wheel. I have been known to put my Bronco in Baja strictly so I can navigate narrow and confined spaces with confidence I won’t curb

“RCOD” is Rearview Camera On Demand (I believe)
“VS” is View at Speed

7D0-01-04xxxx*xxxxx—0=RCOD off
8=RCODon

7D0-01-04xxxxx*xxxx—1=RCODVS off
9=RCODVS on

7D0-01-04xxxxxxxxx*—0= 50/50 VS off
1= 50/50 VS on
***This may not change anything

Below is for the IPMA (706)
706-02-02xxxxx*xxxx—5=View Control VS off
7=View Control VS on

As always fingers crossed and back up your original settings. You might get error messages when you flash this but they should stay away.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a 22 Black Diamond with the base headlights. Default from factory for DRL is low beams only. Trying to change to amber bars for drl only, no low beams. I tried all the different DRL settings in the as built, nothing worked. Using the BdyCM drop down menu config, I was able to get the amber bars to turn on with the DRL's by changing both Left and Right Front Turn Lamp Usage to "Turn and DRL'. Now I have both amber bars and low beams as my DRL. Any ideas on how to shut of the low beams and just leave the amber bars for drl?
(btw, with Forscan v2.3.47 was able to add Baja mode, disable double honk, 2 press key fob alarm with my 2022)
We're you ever able to get this working correctly?

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We're you ever able to get this working correctly?
no, I can get the amber drl's to turn on, but can't figure out how to turn off the low beams.
I just installed the Oracle black/amber led letters and still want to figure out how to have just the amber bars on as DRL along with the letters (letters currently wired to aux switch)

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no, I can get the amber drl's to turn on, but can't figure out how to turn off the low beams.
I just installed the Oracle black/amber led letters and still want to figure out how to have just the amber bars on as DRL along with the letters (letters currently wired to aux switch)
So I went back and tried digging some more and all the changes I provided are the only differences in signature vs non-signature. This is one thing I skipped over before but this is the only other thing I could find as a difference in the BCM. No idea if this affects anything but it's all I have left.

726-72-01
xxxxxx**xx--LowBeamOpenDTC_Cfg: 00=Non-Signature HL 01=Signature HL

Reactions: Rpm

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't seen a way to add the warning sound to the backup sensor, for base models. Is this not doable?
You will need the backup sensor and base models are not equipped with that. Therefore I would say it's not doable.

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I went back and tried digging some more and all the changes I provided are the only differences in signature vs non-signature. This is one thing I skipped over before but this is the only other thing I could find as a difference in the BCM. No idea if this affects anything but it's all I have left.

726-72-01
xxxxxx**xx--LowBeamOpenDTC_Cfg: 00=Non-Signature HL 01=Signature HL
Thanks for looking again, I will try to test this in the next day or two and report back.
Sponsored