First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Best mod I ever did... In my whole life!
Yes, I love the lack of nanny noises thanks to FORSCAN. It makes my Bronco 1000% better!
Sponsored

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I went back and tried digging some more and all the changes I provided are the only differences in signature vs non-signature. This is one thing I skipped over before but this is the only other thing I could find as a difference in the BCM. No idea if this affects anything but it's all I have left.

726-72-01
xxxxxx**xx--LowBeamOpenDTC_Cfg: 00=Non-Signature HL 01=Signature HL
So I finally got around to trying this 726-72-01 line, no effect that I could see.
Thanks for the effort drew707.

If anybody figures this out, please post.
(Base headlights, trying to get the amber bars to be the only thing on for DRL.
Was able to get headlights only, witch is standard DRL. Also able to get Amber Bars and Headlights at same time as DRL. Just couldn't figure out how to get Amber DRL's only, without the headlights being on.)

texdanny

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my Ford Navigation expired ... now I use Waze, Google Maps or Apple Maps .... how can I project my nav into this window where Ford Nav used to be? Can it be done thru FOREScan?

Inkedt1_LI.jpg
Sync 4 updates now include Apple app navigation. Google Map app may work. Waze, not yet. Hopefully soon!

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sync 4 updates now include Apple app navigation. Google Map app may work. Waze, not yet. Hopefully soon!
I've seen waze show and not show in that area. But I also beta test Waze, so...
🤷

texdanny

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's May 2022... any updated Forscan spreadsheet for 2021 + Broncos? I wanted to be sure I have the latest one, and the last revision is 12/27/2021. I am looking for new mod codes! :love:

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, the spreadsheet only shows the double honk removal when exiting a running vehicle, I’ve already removed that. What about the double honk when you press the lock key fob twice? Can you get rid of that ?
It only double honks if there's an open door, right?

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who places their computer bag in the back seat daily how do I remove the back seat occupant reminder?
That's in your vehicle settings. Don't need Forscan for that.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went through all of the posts, and didn't see this anywhere. Does anyone know the setting to view text messages while in motion? Is it the same setting as the Nav in motion?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went through all of the posts, and didn't see this anywhere. Does anyone know the setting to view text messages while in motion? Is it the same setting as the Nav in motion?
I would assume so.

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
I attempted to activate Global Windows Up when holding the key fob button but had no success. I'm new to Forscan and not sure I was reading the spreadsheet correctly on what lines to change. Initially, I read the spreadsheet to change the BdyCM (as built) line 726-11-02- to the numbers indicated in the spreadsheet for Global windows open. That didn't work, and not sure if I need to make all changes in spreadsheet listed under Global Doors, so figure go back to original configuration and not worry about it. But, I forgot to write down the original values before changing that 726-11-02 line. Is there an easy way to change those values back to their original states, or does someone know what the default/original values should be for the ones changed? I suspect the answer is use 0 instead of 1, but not sure.
reload to the previous save

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. Must be exclusive to F-150’s IPMA then
A bit old, but did you make any progress on this? I noticed you're looking at IPMA, which is the forward lanekeeping/pedestrian camera. IPMB is what handles the parking cameras

---

Trying to get Global Close working, I'm pretty experienced in Forscan but keep getting Service Procedure Interrupted editing the DDM/PDM AsBuilts. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong or if the settings are for a 4-door

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bit old, but did you make any progress on this? I noticed you're looking at IPMA, which is the forward lanekeeping/pedestrian camera. IPMB is what handles the parking cameras

---

Trying to get Global Close working, I'm pretty experienced in Forscan but keep getting Service Procedure Interrupted editing the DDM/PDM AsBuilts. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong or if the settings are for a 4-door
I am pretty sure the IPMA handles 360 camera. IPMB is for the reverse camera.

As far as the global close did you try connecting as a new vehicle and not as a saved profile? I actually don’t know if we’ve had any feedback regarding the 2 door so you may be running into a unique situation though I can’t imagine it would matter much

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am pretty sure the IPMA handles 360 camera. IPMB is for the reverse camera.

As far as the global close did you try connecting as a new vehicle and not as a saved profile? I actually don’t know if we’ve had any feedback regarding the 2 door so you may be running into a unique situation though I can’t imagine it would matter much
I'm still gonna have to say IPMA is the windshield-mounted ADAS camera, while IPMB is behind the glove compartment and handles rear/sidemirror/grille cameras. I've spent enough time figuring out how to retrofit lanekeeping/ahb to my Flex to know it's identified as the IPMA.

On vehicles without 360 camera, rear camera connects straight to APIM while 360 vehicles have all parking cameras connect to the IPMB, which then sends a single video signal to APIM. The actual wiring may have changed with the newer HD cameras, but the overall layout should be similar.

Edit: I might be wrong with the Bronco. Looking at the 2021 F150 Forscan spreadsheet, it appears the IPMA and IPMB may have been combined into one unit now. There's no reference to IPMB anymore, and IPMA has values for both 360 camera and Lanekeeping

Unfortunately it looks like Ford fixed the backdoor I was using to view connector locations/diagrams so I can't bring up the Bronco's anymore.

It also appears the Service Procedure Interrupted is a known issue with Forscan, so I have to wait for an update. I can write everything *except* DDM/PDM. I was hoping enabling the setting in APIM and toggling it onscreen would be enough to set the bit, but no luck.

Last edited:

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still gonna have to say IPMA is the windshield-mounted ADAS camera, while IPMB is behind the glove compartment and handles rear/sidemirror/grille cameras. I've spent enough time figuring out how to retrofit lanekeeping/ahb to my Flex to know it's identified as the IPMA.

On vehicles without 360 camera, rear camera connects straight to APIM while 360 vehicles have all parking cameras connect to the IPMB, which then sends a single video signal to APIM. The actual wiring may have changed with the newer HD cameras, but the overall layout should be similar.

Edit: I might be wrong with the Bronco. Looking at the 2021 F150 Forscan spreadsheet, it appears the IPMA and IPMB may have been combined into one unit now. There's no reference to IPMB anymore, and IPMA has values for both 360 camera and Lanekeeping

Unfortunately it looks like Ford fixed the backdoor I was using to view connector locations/diagrams so I can't bring up the Bronco's anymore.

It also appears the Service Procedure Interrupted is a known issue with Forscan, so I have to wait for an update. I can write everything *except* DDM/PDM. I was hoping enabling the setting in APIM and toggling it onscreen would be enough to set the bit, but no luck.
Yes you’re correct I just logged in and I even addressed the VSS in a post previously about the IPMB though there is also one in the IPMA and supposedly there are people changing them to get certain views to work but that was a bit ago so I don’t remember clearly and I think had to do with bed cameras. It’s been a long day already forgive me lol.

And yes as far as that error it’s definitely common. The three fixes I usually see success with are issues with the adapter, issues with ForScan not being updated, or issues while downloading the vehicle profile it sometimes doesn’t key together with everything. I had the same issue when I did one of our test vehicles (four door though) and had to basically start from scratch and it worked. The irony of using ForScan at Ford lol

Attachments

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tried two different adapters (knockoff with ms-can switch and OBDLink EX) and running latest Forscan, maybe I'll try downgrading Forscan. I noticed that recently, it's been more aggressive about giving adapter warnings if you aren't using an OBDLink. Could be either
A) They have a financial interest in you purchasing the OBDLink
B) Newer vehicles have a more complicated CANBUS and cheap adapters can't keep up

Helped someone retrofit lanekeeping to their Flex and he kept getting the same Interrupted message. Took a dozen emails and purchasing an OBDLink to figure out he never gave the IPMA power.
Sponsored