Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

any update on this? I just added Baja to my BD tonight and got the same brake error message upon writing. I haven’t tried cruise control since, as I just found your post. I’ll give it a try tomorro…

No update, I haven't had time te research but I am thinking It may have something to do with adaptive vs standard cruise control.
I also noticed that when In rock crawl mode when put it in reverse the backup cam will come on and stay on until I take it out of rock crawl.
Sponsored

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so far my cruise control is working fine. I have the regular, not adaptive.
so maybe your hunch is correct (assuming you have adaptive).

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats not something that is programmable
I've looked through all of the Forscan screens for a quick fix but can't find one. Does anyone know how to reprogram the mirror button so the mirrors go down when you press down and up when you press up? I want them to match the window buttons.
For those who said it couldn't be done... persistence pays off. The mirror can be programmed in the DDM and PDM modules. In my case I wanted my mirrors to work the same as the windows: push Up and the mirrors go up, Down and they go down (I just wanted that cluster of buttons to work the same way). In both of those modules, if you go down to "Y-Motor Direction" and change it from Normal to Inversed, the mirrors will flip Up and Down. You have to do both modules since DDM handles the drivers side and PDM handles the Passenger side

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) IMG_1183.JPG

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those who said it couldn't be done... persistence pays off. The mirror can be programmed in the DDM and PDM modules. In my case I wanted my mirrors to work the same as the windows: push Up and the mirrors go up, Down and they go down (I just wanted that cluster of buttons to work the same way). In both of those modules, if you go down to "Y-Motor Direction" and change it from Normal to Inversed, the mirrors will flip Up and Down. You have to do both modules since DDM handles the drivers side and PDM handles the Passenger side

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) IMG_1183.JPG
Nice find, I stand corrected. I’m really surprised that it’s programmable.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Load the as built info back in the hex blocks. Remember all those mods popping? That was your ECM as built data and you can still get that from the Motorcraft site. That way you can always go back to as built was programmed at the factory.
One note on that - if you had any accessories programmed and added at the dealer before taking delivery (looking at you, non-factory-installed keypad), reverting to the Motorcraft as-built data may render them non-operational.

As others regularly say, it's probably best to save the data for each module upon your first time connecting through ForScan and reverting to that as needed.

This is awesome.
Now, if only there were a way to have them pan down when shifting into reverse...

Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One note on that - if you had any accessories programmed and added at the dealer before taking delivery (looking at you, non-factory-installed keypad), reverting to the Motorcraft as-built data may render them non-operational.

As others regularly say, it's probably best to save the data for each module upon your first time connecting through ForScan and reverting to that as needed.

This is awesome.
Now, if only there were a way to have them pan down when shifting into reverse...
I will dig into that one. I agree that would be a nice feature.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed the F150 spreadsheet has enable cameras at speed. Anyone tried it on the bronco?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed the F150 spreadsheet has enable cameras at speed. Anyone tried it on the bronco?
Yes I played around with this one some hoping to enable the front camera at speed but had no luck getting it to work.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes I played around with this one some hoping to enable the front camera at speed but had no luck getting it to work.
Works fine in Baja mode... ;)

That said, my attempt to get road centering to work was a complete failure.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Works fine in Baja mode... ;)

That said, my attempt to get road centering to work was a complete failure.
Thanks for the tip! Can you manually override to 2H once in Baja Mode?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I played with it some yesterday. It was kind of cool having the camera on but it really does let the engine wind out hard in Baja mode! It didn't shift until about 4,000 RPM or so and shifted hard at that point too so probably not great for normal driving...lol

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I played with it some yesterday. It was kind of cool having the camera on but it really does let the engine wind out hard in Baja mode! It didn't shift until about 4,000 RPM or so and shifted hard at that point too so probably not great for normal driving...lol
Just upshift it by pushing the up gear button... That will help, but yes, Baja mode is aggressive.

56huck

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone used FORscan to make the power points hot all the time, or for long periods?
I went to the DeltaNu…power point timeout calculator link in the spreadsheet to calculate the hex code for the longest period available. The link didn’t have any way to input values, and didn’t give a way to determine the correct values..
This is what the link in the spreadsheet looks like
Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) E9C76091-1852-4621-9523-0C370B254EA8

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will dig into that one. I agree that would be a nice feature.
For the F150 they used code from the Lincoln mirrors.
Sponsored