Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It is 2h but it’s 4A which means if it detects slipping it will switch automatically from 2h to 4h and 4L
Dude before you keep spouting off all this misinformation, maybe do some actual research on the Bronco T-case. Everything you described is wrong and none of the models work that way. I have posted pictures of the internals of the transfer case wet clutches and ball ramps on other threads several times. There is NOT a splined connection in 4A!!! It uses wet clutches. When you switch to 4H THEN you get a splined (locked) connection.

This type of transfer case was 1st used successfully in the isuzu models in 1998. I have extensive experience and knowledge on them. Back then, we hacked them by adding power to the electro magnets by a thumb switch on the shifter. You could be in a 2wd drift on gravel and touch that button. And instantly get front traction. It was fantastic for driving VERY fast on forest service roads. I may offer something similar in the near future.
Sponsored

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my Ford Navigation expired ... now I use Waze, Google Maps or Apple Maps .... how can I project my nav into this window where Ford Nav used to be? Can it be done thru FOREScan?

Inkedt1_LI.jpg
how on earth are you getting 20 mpg?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how on earth are you getting 20 mpg?
This will really bake your brain. Both to and from Corpus Christi and San Angelo 365 miles each way.

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) IMG_20220413_184202

Despite traffic jam in San Antonio

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) IMG_20220614_222855

Average speed of 76.5 MPH, including fuel/restroom stop in San Antonio.

Using adaptive cruise control, sport mode, in 4A.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will really bake your brain. Both to and from Corpus Christi and San Angelo 365 miles each way.

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) IMG_20220614_222855

Despite traffic jam in San Antonio

Average speed of 76.5 MPH, including fuel/restroom stop in San Antonio.

Using adaptive cruise control, sport mode, in 4A.
Show off!

ErectionGreen

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why are you guys posing about fuel economy in a thread about forscan? There are plenty of threads for that already, stop hijacking this one.

😂 @ reply, you got me.

Last edited:

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude before you keep spouting off all this misinformation, maybe do some actual research on the Bronco T-case. Everything you described is wrong and none of the models work that way. I have posted pictures of the internals of the transfer case wet clutches and ball ramps on other threads several times. There is NOT a splined connection in 4A!!! It uses wet clutches. When you switch to 4H THEN you get a splined (locked) connection.

This type of transfer case was 1st used successfully in the isuzu models in 1998. I have extensive experience and knowledge on them. Back then, we hacked them by adding power to the electro magnets by a thumb switch on the shifter. You could be in a 2wd drift on gravel and touch that button. And instantly get front traction. It was fantastic for driving VERY fast on forest service roads. I may offer something similar in the near future.
I ran twin sticks on everything I ever built
2wd low front axle only was nice!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why are you guys posing about fuel economy in a thread about forscan? There are plenty of threads for that already, stop hijacking this one.
Why are you posting about threadjacking in a thread about FORSCAN?

I was simply responding to someone in a thread that I have contributed plenty to. Piss off.

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ran twin sticks on everything I ever built
2wd low front axle only was nice!
Same. On my 2014 F150 I did a 2wd low mod, but it has vacuum actuated IWEs. There may be a way to do it on the Bronco as well, but I haven't spent any time looking in to it.

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A question about adding Baha and Rock Crawl mode for anyone else who has done this. I connected an OBD Link EX with a windows computer with FORscan to add the modes. According to the spreadsheet I would change setting position number 2 and 4 in the middle code section under the ABS as built module for 760-04-03. The codes I had before the changes are:
0100 0001 AB1B after changing position 2 and 4 I get a message saying it's wrong proceed anyway ? I chose yes and the the module changes the code to:
0100 0203 AB1F.

Is that a problem? It does add the modes using the Goat selector. Big Bend mid package, 2.7 V6 auto. Any help is appreciated.

kpecks

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2023 Wildtrak 4dr Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone figure out the DDM and PDM global window modules not writing on 23s??

DrewPeakoc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Forscan Google Docs

This OBD Tool works for me, no issues:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081VQVD3F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Stole this from other thread:
Linked here is the best ForScan tutorial on the web

Several people asking in the working thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-forscan-thread.844/page-22

So I figured I would just post the easy to find link here, I would still recommending going there to search for questions, answers, theories, options, etc.

Guess we could delete if the spreadsheet gets added to the first post there...

From @TX-Hans :
Follow up to my own post in case someone else ever needs to find what the original as-built values were for any lines in order to revert what you had done (without having to use your original backup copy of the entire module to restore it). Always a good idea to take a picture or write down the original before the making the change, but if you forget (as I did in this one instance), I found you can use this website from Ford and your VIN to get all the original as-built values for your Bronco. Go to the site (enter country and language first time) and then it will prompt you to enter your VIN. It will return every line of code with the as-built values.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Is this still the most up to date list? Has been updated at all since posting?

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this still the most up to date list? Has been updated at all since posting?
They don’t really seem to update it. There have been a few improvements discovered and none have been added to the list. I think this is just a good starting point then you have to either explore yourself or ask if anyone has found a fix to your issue.
Sponsored