First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tried and didn’t work. I wonder if there’s a max of 7 modes, can I dump eco or one of the other modes?
No, you can have 8 modes. At least on the 2021. I have not reprogrammed the 2023 yet.
Sponsored

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 23 base doesn't have Sport mode and I can't add it. Was able to add Mud/Rut but no Sport. I probably wouldn't use it much anyway as I have the Ford tune but it makes no sense that it's not there in the 1st place.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a correction for the instructions on how to use the global close function. To close the windows you do not have to click the lock button twice just click it once and hold the windows will roll up.

Spender

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a correction for the instructions on how to use the global close function. To close the windows you do not have to click the lock button twice just click it once and hold the windows will roll up.
Wait so I could have been closing my windows without blasting my horn? Feel silly now I never at least tried it before.

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 23 4 dr Sasquatch badlands, 2.7. I have successfully added; sport mode, Bambi mode, no DRL, no chimes, global up and down windows, sync 4, auto start/stop disabled, remove the start stop icon on dash is completely, switch is not illuminated and it is always disabled, I can change/remove the initial start up screen (mountains & ford logo) increase the clarity of the screens, increase the size of the right hand gauge set, and a few other things. I don’t mind being a Guinea pig, I’ve tried just about everything.

Last edited:

Sponsored

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 23 4 dr Sasquatch badlands, 2.7. I have successfully added; sport mode, Bambi mode, no DRL, no chimes, global up and down windows, sync 4, auto start/stop disabled, remove the start stop icon on dash is completely, switch is not illuminated and it is always disabled, I can change/remove the initial start up screen (mountains & ford logo) increase the clarity of the screens, increase the size of the right hand gauge set, and a few other things. I don’t mind being a Guinea pig, I’ve tried just about everything.
How did you do the ASS? I have 2023 2.3L Badlands and it isn't working.

Bronc’n Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there an updated sheet? I haven’t gotten the global close to work and the S/S to work. I just downloaded the latest Forscan so I would like to try again.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand that sport mode on the MY23 Badlands is hardwired disabled. I tried on mine with same outcome
i have a 23 badland and i have sport mode enabled. i used a MACbook running bootcamp and windows 10.

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there an updated sheet? I haven’t gotten the global close to work and the S/S to work. I just downloaded the latest Forscan so I would like to try again.
No, I did this testing on my own. I will send over screen shots of my coding/ setup, Dash, etc.

Sponsored

Bronc’n Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I tried the global close again with the latest Forscan and it works! Glad you posted your success.
I now have:
Bambi mode, global up windows, auto start/stop disabled, removed double honk while running, added Baja and Rock Crawler mode.
😎

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have tried searching. I may not be using the correct terminology. My issue is not on the spreadsheet that I could find. I would love to turn off the beeping when I am in close proximity to something. Mostly when backing up. I can not back out of my garage without a whole lot of beeping going on.
Sponsored