First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello - anyone knowledgeable and have access to ForScan in the Los Angeles area. When my braptor gets in, I’d like to make some changes to some settings.

Thanks in advance!!!
Sponsored

gbaker3982

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello - anyone knowledgeable and have access to ForScan in the Los Angeles area. When my braptor gets in, I’d like to make some changes to some settings.

Thanks in advance!!!
If you want to come down to Lake Forest (Orange County) I can do it for you.

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 2006 STi, 1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Thanks in advance!!!
In Burbank, what do you need?

EQ3000

Outer Banks
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m just learning and reading about FORScan but what are some of the more common adjustments people request or go for?

Ron B.

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello do you have a shop in Burbank where you do forscan changes? I live in Chatsworth. I purchased the ex obc forscan connector and downloaded forescan. Is it very difficult to figure out the program. Any insight or advise is appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Breptar

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I plan on doing either a spring swap or perch collar lift on my braptor and wanted to (1) reset the ride height. (2) change tire size to a 39 or 40. (3) lower TPMS setting so the dash doesn’t light up. (4) removing the double honk when walking away from vehicle with the key in your pocket (while the vehicle is on).

I’d also like to see if there is a way to keep the 360 camera on at all times. This would help with blind sports and window tint etc.

Are you familiar with how to do this? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I plan on doing either a spring swap or perch collar lift on my braptor and wanted to (1) reset the ride height. (2) change tire size to a 39 or 40. (3) lower TPMS setting so the dash doesn’t light up. (4) removing the double honk when walking away from vehicle with the key in your pocket (while the vehicle is on).

I’d also like to see if there is a way to keep the 360 camera on at all times. This would help with blind sports and window tint etc.

Are you familiar with how to do this? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.
Im
Not too familiar with raptor mods in forscan but I’m sure it can be done.

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello do you have a shop in Burbank where you do forscan changes? I live in Chatsworth. I purchased the ex obc forscan connector and downloaded forescan. Is it very difficult to figure out the program. Any insight or advise is appreciated. Thanks
No shop, just a hobbiest. The program itself
Is pretty easy, you do need to have a normal level of comprehension for each system in the car; did you have something you were trying to do?

Ron B.

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is pretty easy, you do need to have a normal level of comprehension for each system in the car; did you have something you were trying to do?
I would like to enable all goat modes eliminate double honk amber drl strip and enable nav in motion I watched YouTube still not 100 percent confident

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks in advance!!!
We offer FORScan services at our shop in Simi Valley / Ventura County.

Feel free to contact us by phone (805) 522-3278.

Sponsored

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hey John
Wonder if you’d be open to helping me in the future - I’m planning on adding the missing subwoofer (& amp) soon, so just looking to change that code on forscan … I’m a Mac guy (with a locked down work laptop) so current plan was to buy a PC to use forscan, but that’s starting to get pricey… cheers

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
hey John
Wonder if you’d be open to helping me in the future - I’m planning on adding the missing subwoofer (& amp) soon, so just looking to change that code on forscan … I’m a Mac guy (with a locked down work laptop) so current plan was to buy a PC to use forscan, but that’s starting to get pricey… cheers
No problem, shoot me a PM when you want to meet up. The audio stuff is easy, it did it in my truck week 1.

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No problem, shoot me a PM when you want to meet up. The audio stuff is easy, it did it in my truck week 1.
amazing thanks buddy… planning to do it in the next week or so - so I’ll give you a shout soon … really appreciate it

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just bumping this thread up, I've met a few of you through private message requests, just want everyone to know my driveway is still open if you're looking for someone with forscan.

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just bumping this thread up, I've met a few of you through private message requests, just want everyone to know my driveway is still open if you're looking for someone with forscan.
I'm in the OC, I just purchased a OBD toggle and wanted to update the system to allow my LED tail lights to work. switched from halogen
Sponsored