First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 pontiac grand prix
Your Bronco Model
Base
I purchased a base Bronco and immediately swapped out the Steelies for the OBX wheels and tires from a friends build who was replacing his wheels and tires. I recalculated the tire circumference in mm using tiresize.com but when I compare my speedometer to gps I am slower by 2 mph. Can someone provide me with the tire circumference in mm that was programmed in to the Bronco? My calc had me at 2558 but I am thinking it should be closer to 2500.
Sponsored

Last edited:

artdog

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
On a level surface, put a chalk mark on your tire and the ground at the 6:00 position. Roll the vehicle back until the chalk mark is again at 6:00. Measure the distance and convert to mm

BasedBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@rsf826 Did you ever get a good circumference down? I just did the same swap and I noticed 2558mm is a bit off.

OP
OP
rsf826

rsf826

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 pontiac grand prix
Your Bronco Model
Base
@rsf826 Did you ever get a good circumference down? I just did the same swap and I noticed 2558mm is a bit off.
I am currently running with 2425mm for my measurement. It seems to be right on with the OBX wheels and tires.

BasedBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! Right as you posted this I figured out a way. I grabbed a VIN from an Outer Banks dealership listing and pulled it out of the as-built data. FYI the OEM value is 2475 (0x09AB).

I went ahead and made a thread.
Sponsored

Last edited: