Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had already downloaded that. Its a simple as loading that into FORSCAN and uploading to that module?
Im hoping someone that has done it will answer your question. I have not had to go through with that process before. I did go to that site and downloaded the file before i ever first used forscan. At this point, i am unsure because it is just one file. And all of our as built module data is broken up into many individual files.
You may have to dig deeper in google or youtube videos to find out how to restore your factory settings from that one file.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im hoping someone that has done it will answer your question. I have not had to go through with that process before. I did go to that site and downloaded the file before i ever first used forscan. At this point, i am unsure because it is just one file. And all of our as built module data is broken up into many individual files.
You may have to dig deeper in google or youtube videos to find out how to restore your factory settings from that one file.
I got it sorted out.
Forscan will connect and download your as built data for you, provided you are connected to the webz.

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this has been updated for a while, but I just used the latest version of FS 2.3.59 with my older style cable with the MS/HS manual switch and was able to enable sport mode on my BL SAS 2023 model in about 10 seconds. Maybe FS was updated or the tune on my 23 was, but I have both the As-Built and the plain english options in forscan. No more needing to update the HEX code. You pick the ABS module that doesnt say "As-Built" next to it and within that module its just a drop-down from disable to enable. Then write.

All done and tested. Works flawlessly. Sport mode is there now along with all the other GOAT modes. And when its on, truck goes into 4a automatically and turns off auto start/stop. Then throttle response is way more sensitive, shifts hold a lot longer and it even sounds meaner...lol Probably different TI-VCT settings even. But it was totally worth the 10 seconds of work. I already had the cable and extensive knowledge of forscan with my 2022 mustang GT.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if this has been updated for a while, but I just used the latest version of FS 2.3.59 with my older style cable with the MS/HS manual switch and was able to enable sport mode on my BL SAS 2023 model in about 10 seconds. Maybe FS was updated or the tune on my 23 was, but I have both the As-Built and the plain english options in forscan. No more needing to update the HEX code. You pick the ABS module that doesnt say "As-Built" next to it and within that module its just a drop-down from disable to enable. Then write.

All done and tested. Works flawlessly. Sport mode is there now along with all the other GOAT modes. And when its on, truck goes into 4a automatically and turns off auto start/stop. Then throttle response is way more sensitive, shifts hold a lot longer and it even sounds meaner...lol Probably different TI-VCT settings even. But it was totally worth the 10 seconds of work. I already had the cable and extensive knowledge of forscan with my 2022 mustang GT.
Within the ABS module does it say goat modes ?

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Within the ABS module does it say goat modes ?
No it just has them all listed out by name in forscan and my sport mode line item was disabled. Edited that line, changed the drop down to enabled from disabled, and clicked write. Car resets and its done. I also went back in and disabled the ECO mode and thats gone now in the GOAT modes.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No it just has them all listed out by name in forscan and my sport mode line item was disabled. Edited that line, changed the drop down to enabled from disabled, and clicked write. Car resets and its done. I also went back in and disabled the ECO mode and thats gone now in the GOAT modes.
Thanks
Sponsored